PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() product.tpl

redcraf

Hi, I have the following problem, the prestashop error_log is registering the following message:

[13-Nov-2019 22:17:09 America / Santiago] PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars () expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home1/lepetito/public_html/site.cl/var/cache/prod/smarty/ compile / layouts_layout_left_column_tpl / 9c / e8 / bd / 9ce8bdd6b78f26915aee31f998ca407a3ad3f2c8_2.file.product.tpl.php on line 329  

Prestashop 1.7.5.2

PHP 7.0

Someone could help me find the cause. Thank you so much.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:42 AM, redcraf said:

Hi, I have the following problem, the prestashop error_log is registering the following message:

[13-Nov-2019 22:17:09 America / Santiago] PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars () expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home1/lepetito/public_html/site.cl/var/cache/prod/smarty/ compile / layouts_layout_left_column_tpl / 9c / e8 / bd / 9ce8bdd6b78f26915aee31f998ca407a3ad3f2c8_2.file.product.tpl.php on line 329  

Prestashop 1.7.5.2

PHP 7.0

Someone could help me find the cause. Thank you so much.

phpversion.thumb.JPG.cffc803a1bf2b1cbee03fc12ddaf5c38.JPG

Go to this link -> https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

Best Regards

8 hours ago, redcraf said:

hello do you suggest that the error that log messages is due to the php version Should it be the version of php 7.2? This version upload will not affect other modules? thanks for your reply.

You can try to see if it solves your problem, if it doesn´t just go back to the one you have now if it makes you mor confortable with it. PHP 7.0 should also work, but you have to go with trial and error to see where the problem is! I have 1.7.6.1 and i use PHP ver 7.2 without any issues.

Best Regards

10 hours ago, PCQUATRO said:

You can try to see if it solves your problem, if it doesn´t just go back to the one you have now if it makes you mor confortable with it. PHP 7.0 should also work, but you have to go with trial and error to see where the problem is! I have 1.7.6.1 and i use PHP ver 7.2 without any issues.

Best Regards

Can I upload the prestashop version from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6.1 or should I do a new installation? Can it be done with any module?

1 hour ago, redcraf said:

Can I upload the prestashop version from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6.1 or should I do a new installation? Can it be done with any module?

If you are in the developing phase it´s always advisable to start fresh. But you can also upgrade your shop, from what i´ve been reading there can be some issues related with it.

you can follow this guide -> https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/keeping-up-to-date/upgrade/

There is a free module 1-click upgrade to do that (never tried it), you can try it...

But remember ALLWAYS BACKUP FIRST

Best Regards