[SOLVED] Use of undefined constant CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST

ABCDino

Hi everyone,

The full error is :

Warning on line 2237 in file C:\\wamp64\\www\\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\\classes\\controller\\AdminController.php
                          [2] Use of undefined constant CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST - assumed 'CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST' (this will throw an Error in a future                           version of PHP)

Warning on line 2237 in file C:\\wamp64\\www\\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\\classes\\controller\\AdminController.php
                          [2] file_get_contents(C:\wamp64\www\PrestaShop-1.7.6.xCACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Notice on line 2258 in file C:\\wamp64\\www\\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\\classes\\controller\\AdminController.php
                          [8] Undefined variable: country_module_list_xml

Notice on line 2258 in file C:\\wamp64\\www\\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\\classes\\controller\\AdminController.php
                          [8] Trying to get property 'module' of non-object

My config is :

_Prestashop 1.7.6.0

_WAMP server

What I have already try (without success) is :

_check file exists, and have permissions

_Delete /config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml

==> File is recreated automatically, the error remains the same

I was working on something else (a Module, so I unsitalled it and did not see any change)

Your help is welcome, thank you.

Edited by ABCDino (see edit history)

Here is another error message for the same error :

Compile Error: require(): Failed opening required 'C:\wamp64\www\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\var\cache\dev\ContainerAzxpjaj\removed-ids.php'(include_path='C:\wamp64\www\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\vendor/pear/pear_exception;C:\wamp64\www\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\vendor/pear/console_getopt;C:\wamp64\www\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src;C:\wamp64\www\PrestaShop-1.7.6.x\vendor/pear/archive_tar;.;C:\php\pear')

in appDevDebugProjectContainer.php line 1685

at appDevDebugProjectContainer->getRemovedIds()in Container.php line 184

at appDevDebugProjectContainer->set()in Kernel.php line 585

at AppKernel->initializeContainer()in Kernel.php line 135

at AppKernel->boot()in Kernel.php line 195

at AppKernel->handle()in index.php line 86

at {main}()in index.php

Here is the Apple of discord :

I was developping a Module when the error trigerred.

I can confirm it was in my Objects Models $definition, when I set " 'multilang' => false ".

The cache remember langage settings, but is not updated on time. So you might also delete

the /var/cache folder (it will be recreated automatically) if this happens.

I hope this will help you.

Edited by ABCDino (see edit history)

• ABCDino changed the title to [SOLVED] Use of undefined constant CACHE_FILE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY_MODULES_LIST