Problem with Custom/Google FONT in Email System

MKZAY

Hi,

I am trying to use a custom font in all email template and luckily enough that google have just one font for the language. But have an issue. 

I tried  " <link href= " , " @import url( " and also " Font Face { " within style tag. None of them work. So I look a little deeper and found one thing. I am looking an answer how to fix the issue and is there any solution for that.

I tried to look the source code in outlook and gmail and couldn't find " <link href= " and " @import url( "   anywhere in source code of email. 

I believe that is the issue which the text is not showing correctly but I maybe wrong. issue. I am not sure what did I miss. Is there any chance  that Prestashop translate my email coding and left out the custom font setting ?

If anyone know how to solve this issue, please kindly help me.

Regards

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 18.46.16.png

screenshot_455.png

@font-face is not supported in some email clients, but not all. Depending on what fonts you're designing with,

you could specify a font-stack the starts with a custom font and falls back to similar system fonts. Something like:

font-family: 'Padauk', 'helvetica neue', sans-serif;

I think the RED Arrow in my images makes people confuse. Look like I m pointing to English text. Actually I am pointing to the whole line which is written in burmese/myanmar unicode. I just want to display the Burmese/Myanmar text correctly on Email clients like Gmail and Outlook. 

I just found out that this is nothing to do with Prestashop cause I have just checked with Apple mail and the custom language is working perfectly. Just do not work with gmail and outlook. 

It is actually hard to believe gmail and outlook still not supporting even google font. 

But if you know if there is a way of doing it. Please kindly share to me.

Regards