Shop is working but can't login into backoffice admin - HTTP ERROR 500

RG_RGE

Hello,

Did some works in admin Backoffice and suddenly system failed. Now I have following situation: www shop is working normally, but when open admin login page just receive only message: HTTP ERROR 500

When checked logs in server there is such error:

n\\ParameterBag\\ParameterBag->get('mail_themes_dir')\n#1

/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(219): Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\ParameterBag\\EnvPlaceholderParameterBag->get('mail_themes_dir')\n#2

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\Exception\\ParameterNotFoundException: The service "prestashop.core.mail_template.theme_folder_catalog" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "mail_themes_dir". Did you mean this: "themes_dir"?

Any idea what should I change via ftp in files to avoid this error and show login window in Backoffice admin page?

52 minutes ago, RG_RGE said:

Did some works in admin Backoffice and suddenly system failed. Now I have following situation: www shop is working normally, but when open admin login page just receive only message: HTTP ERROR 500

What version of Prestashop you are working with? what exactly have you made to cause the problem? What have you done to solve it so far?

You should start by clearing the cache, as you can´t go into the backoffice for that, use FTP to delete /var/cache/*, see if it fixes the problem...

Also check the version of php you are using!!

phpversion.thumb.JPG.cffc803a1bf2b1cbee03fc12ddaf5c38.JPG

It looks like the problem is related with an email module, enter debug mode by using FTP and changing in the file /config/defines.inc.php from define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false); to define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true); see what error you get when entering the backoffice, it might make reference to a module, disable it ether trough backoffice if you can enter it, or by renaming the module´s folder trough FTP.

Best Regards

Thank you!

Shop is running on PHP 7.1, PS 1.7.5, classic standard theme

After clearing cache I received  such message in browser when entering PS backoffice admin login page:

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException: The service "prestashop.core.mail_template.theme_folder_catalog" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "mail_themes_dir". Did you mean this: "themes_dir"? in /home/kaliszki/ftp/newRGE/rge.waw.pl/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /home/kaliszki/ftp/newRGE/rge.waw.pl/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/EnvPlaceholderParameterBag.php(57): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->get('mail_themes_dir') #1 /home/kaliszki/ftp/newRGE/rge.waw.pl/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(219): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\EnvPlaceholderParameterBag->get('mail_themes_dir') #2 /home/kaliszki/ftp/newRGE/rge.waw.pl/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(189): in /home/kaliszki/ftp/newRGE/rge.waw.pl/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php on line 102

Php script "ParameterBag.php" attached although I think it's standard Symfony file...

ParameterBag.php

35 minutes ago, RG_RGE said:

Shop is running on PHP 7.1, PS 1.7.5, classic standard theme

You should be using PHP ver 7.2! anyway the error mentions "prestashop.core.mail_template.theme_folder_catalog" witch leads me to think it´s an email ,odule issue, try disabling or renaming folders of email modules you might have...

Best Regards