Show Discount Price on Backend Product List - PS 1.7.6.1

Cesar Machado

Hello everyone, everything good?

I am using prestashop 1.7.6.1 and need to add in the product list a new column showing the discounted price. In 1.6 this was easier, but I'm a few days trying to find the solution to this.

I did the procedure explained in this tutorial, which must have been created for older versions 1.7, as 1.7.6.1 already has both price columns. The tutorial stated that the price_final field would display the current total value of the product (including possible discounts) but for me both columns have the same price even for products with active discounts.

I followed the tutorial from this link: https://crezzur.com/en/tutorials/tutorials/prestashop-backoffice-product-catalog-add-tax-included-prices

I believe a little detail is missing for this to work and will be useful for everyone. Does anyone have any idea what modification I need to make to make this work?
Example: Product with standard price of $ 20 and 10% enabled promotion. It should show one column the price of $ 20 and the other column the price of $ 18.

I thank you in advance.

• 5 months later...

Hi, did you manage to solve this problem?
I would also like to insert a column with the price to the end customer or alternatively the discount percentage applied.
I would also like a flag that tells me if there are active discounts on that product.

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2019 at 4:41 AM, Cesar Machado said:

Hello everyone, everything good?

I am using prestashop 1.7.6.1 and need to add in the product list a new column showing the discounted price. In 1.6 this was easier, but I'm a few days trying to find the solution to this.

I did the procedure explained in this tutorial, which must have been created for older versions 1.7, as 1.7.6.1 already has both price columns. The tutorial stated that the price_final field would display the current total value of the product (including possible discounts) but for me both columns have the same price even for products with active discounts.

I followed the tutorial from this link: https://crezzur.com/en/tutorials/tutorials/prestashop-backoffice-product-catalog-add-tax-included-prices

I believe a little detail is missing for this to work and will be useful for everyone. Does anyone have any idea what modification I need to make to make this work?
Example: Product with standard price of $ 20 and 10% enabled promotion. It should show one column the price of $ 20 and the other column the price of $ 18.

I thank you in advance.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:17 PM, pierol85 said:

Hi, did you manage to solve this problem?
I would also like to insert a column with the price to the end customer or alternatively the discount percentage applied.
I would also like a flag that tells me if there are active discounts on that product.

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/14091/files

Безымянный.png