Prestashop version 1.7.5.0

LINK in the image

Hello to all.
When I do a test with light speed I get this result.

417695408_Screenshot-2019-11-07T190421_239.thumb.png.00539dddc4f3b638d63473293916889c.png

There seem to be some resources blocked, or at least I think that's why.
Please is there anyone who can show me the way to solve this.
I also checked the certelle permissions but it seems to be ok.
I thank anyone who can intervene in this topic.
Thank you and good job to everybody.

9 ore fa, El Patron dice:

this I think is because you have a pop up age blocker that requires 'accept' to continue.

Hi and thanks for your reply.
Yes I have a warning poupup as soon as you open the home and it's probably the one that creates crowling problems.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get around this?

On 11/7/2019 at 11:40 PM, luca1711 said:

Prestashop version 1.7.5.0

LINK in the image

Hello to all.
When I do a test with light speed I get this result.

417695408_Screenshot-2019-11-07T190421_239.thumb.png.00539dddc4f3b638d63473293916889c.png

There seem to be some resources blocked, or at least I think that's why.
Please is there anyone who can show me the way to solve this.
I also checked the certelle permissions but it seems to be ok.
I thank anyone who can intervene in this topic.
Thank you and good job to everybody.

Hello,
            Yes I agree with El Patron this may be the reason but I would like to suggest to use another tool such as GTmetrix, I hope this may help you to resolve your issue.

9 ore fa, CedCommerce Team dice:

Ciao,
            Sì , sono d'accordo con El Patron, questo potrebbe essere il motivo, ma vorrei suggerire di utilizzare un altro strumento come GTmetrix, spero che questo possa aiutarti a risolvere il tuo problema.

I disabled the module that generates this poupup but without success, the problem persists and now I believe that there is something that blocks some css and js resources, this is my suspicion but I can't understand how to investigate this, any suggestion is appreciated.

ok truth time

pop ups like that, nobody does that but people sell modules that do whatever someone dreams up, good or bad.....this is bad feature, according to me. 

I recommend that you change your age infos to something more subtle, like at purchase time...or detailed at product level.  really anything than this method.

unless there is a specific law requiring you to block shop unless they input age, find a more subtle way to inform visitors of age restrictions.

the pop up blocker creates so many differentn under the cover issue they really should be banned except of course for dark shops who do not care about seo for example.

also, go look at shops in your product vertical, the really good ones.  how do they handle this?   we copy therefore we are.

run don't walk looking for better solution for age restriction

happy selling, el

50 minuti fa, El Patron dice:

ok truth time

Hello and thanks again for your suggestions, they were precious for me.
There is no law in my country but it is better to have a very indicative approach in signaling that access to minors is not allowed.
I know there is a solution, you could hide this element from the crawlers, now I'm doing research to understand how to modify the popup form and not make it visible to the crawlers.
If I don't find a solution I will try to study a way to make this warning in a much more subtle way, eliminating the popup.
Do you have any suggestions or links with information on how to hide some elements from the crawlers?

I agree with you that this does not encourage users, I would like to have a much more elegant solution and above all that does not give crawling problems.

14 hours ago, luca1711 said:

Hello and thanks again for your suggestions, they were precious for me.
There is no law in my country but it is better to have a very indicative approach in signaling that access to minors is not allowed.
I know there is a solution, you could hide this element from the crawlers, now I'm doing research to understand how to modify the popup form and not make it visible to the crawlers.
If I don't find a solution I will try to study a way to make this warning in a much more subtle way, eliminating the popup.
Do you have any suggestions or links with information on how to hide some elements from the crawlers?

I agree with you that this does not encourage users, I would like to have a much more elegant solution and above all that does not give crawling problems.

FYI, you will never be able to fix it, some developers allow whitelist of search engines....make sure to research your product vertical and find what you think is 'best in class'.

your shop looks great except for the pop up lol....Italians make great front ends.