Hi, 

I have a shop that's using the theme (leo alaska) and it's been doing fine, but all of a sudden I get a blank screen.

I haven't touched it in a while, and this just happened all of a sudden.

I get the following error on debug mode:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\coccodrillo.pt\wwwroot\modules\leotempcp\leotempcp.php:1263 Stack trace: #0 D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\coccodrillo.pt\wwwroot\modules\leotempcp\leotempcp.php(102): Leotempcp->getInfo() #1 [internal function]: Leotempcp->__construct(false) #2 D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\coccodrillo.pt\wwwroot\Core\Foundation\IoC\Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(120): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #3 D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\coccodrillo.pt\wwwroot\Core\Foundation\IoC\Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(157): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('leotempcp', Array) #4 D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\coccodrillo.pt\wwwroot\Core\Foundation\IoC\Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(170): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->doMake('leotempcp', Array) #5 D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\coccodrillo.pt\wwwroot\Adapter\Adapter_ServiceLocator.php(52): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->make('leotempcp') #6 D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\co in D:\HostingSpaces\coccodrillo\coccodrillo.pt\wwwroot\modules\leotempcp\leotempcp.php on line 1263

the php version currently is 7.1 and the prestashop version is 1.6.1

It's running on a windows server.

The website is at www.coccodrillo.pt

Does anyone know what the problem is, and how I can fix it?

Thank you

Hi,

You  should  contcat  LeoThemes.

They  may  have  opened  a topic for this theme in this forum, you have  to post  there .

Oh  here it is:

1 minute ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

You  should  contcat  LeoThemes.

They  may  have  opened  a topic for this theme in this forum, you have  to post  there .

Oh  here it is:

Thanks, I have sent them an email, but they haven't got back to me yet.

I'll try and post there too, but in case someone sees this and has a clue, it would be helpful, thanks.