RuntimeException in PhpDumper.php line 1403

ezigo36

Hello everyone!

I tried to upgrade to the latest version of prestashop but things didn't go well. As a result, I rolled back the files and the database to a previous restore point.

The front-end works great but I cannot access the back-office (blank page). I turned on debug mode and this is what i get:

43zaeg8.png

Any ideas?

On 11/4/2019 at 11:40 AM, ezigo36 said:

Hello everyone!

I tried to upgrade to the latest version of prestashop but things didn't go well. As a result, I rolled back the files and the database to a previous restore point.

The front-end works great but I cannot access the back-office (blank page). I turned on debug mode and this is what i get:

43zaeg8.png

Any ideas?

Clear the shops cache...

cache.thumb.JPG.8c3c7fd584d526f07596634caf042529.JPG

And if that doesn´t do it, delete /var/cache/prod/* using FTP cliente...

Best regards

Try to enter debug mode by following this post -> 

Essentialy, using FTP Client,  you have to go to /config/defines.inc.php and change this line define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false); to this define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Sorry i forgot you have already done that :) try to comment the line it mentions 1403, or even rename phpdumper.php...

Also read this -> https://blog.floriancourgey.com/2018/04/understanding-the-cache-of-prestashop-1-7-and-symfony/

Remember Allways BACKUP first...

How did you restore to a previous version?? over the current files?? or you deleted the files than copied them back?

you should also read this -> 

Best regards

Edited by PCQUATRO (see edit history)
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, friweb99 said:

I'd comment line 1403 and everything works!!!!
You saved my life
Could I will have problems without this line?

Thx a lot

Nice.

As for the question i don´t know the answer for that. What i do know is that if you intend to upgrade your shop i´d suggest a clean install, than migrate the shop for the new install. it´s allways better to do a fresh install… Or you can clone your shop into a subdomain than do your upgrade there, never in a live shop...

Best Regards

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 9:26 PM, PCQUATRO said:

Try to enter debug mode by following this post -> 

Essentialy, using FTP Client,  you have to go to /config/defines.inc.php and change this line define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false); to this define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Sorry i forgot you have already done that :) try to comment the line it mentions 1403, or even rename phpdumper.php...

Also read this -> https://blog.floriancourgey.com/2018/04/understanding-the-cache-of-prestashop-1-7-and-symfony/bpl

Remember Allways BACKUP first...

How did you restore to a previous version?? over the current files?? or you deleted the files than copied them back?

you should also read this -> 

Best regards

Debugging help a lot but once i messed up my shop and even debug did not help. Now, to be on the safe side i have always test the upgrade on separate install. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Armando027160 said:

Thank you for your return, but I'm a bit nil and do not understand what to register and where? here is my 1403 php line. If you could be a little more precise it would be nice.

If you don´t know what you are doing, it´s better not do it, you might do more arm than good!!!

Lets say you want to coment out the line that says "return 0 === strpos($class, '\\')…" you would do this "/* return 0 === strpos($class, '\\')… */"

If for instance it´s na if statemente you have to comment the all block.

Note: by your exxample i don´t know whitch one is line 1403!

Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

RuntimeException in PhpDumper.php line 1403:Cannot dump definition because of invalid class name (NULL)

in PhpDumper.php line 1403

at PhpDumper->dumpLiteralClass('NULL') in PhpDumper.php line 790

at PhpDumper->addNewInstance('_defaults', object(Definition), 'return ', '$this->services['_defaults'] = ') in PhpDumper.php line 394

at PhpDumper->addServiceInstance('_defaults', object(Definition)) in PhpDumper.php line 639

at PhpDumper->addService('_defaults', object(Definition)) in PhpDumper.php line 666

at PhpDumper->addServices() in PhpDumper.php line 145

at PhpDumper->dump(array('class' => 'appDevDebugProjectContainer', 'base_class' => 'Container', 'namespace' => '', 'debug' => true, 'file' => '/home/interlinkcap/public_html/app/cache/dev/appDevDebugProjectContainer.php')) in bootstrap.php.cache line 2846

at Kernel->dumpContainer(object(ConfigCache), object(ContainerBuilder), 'appDevDebugProjectContainer', 'Container') in bootstrap.php.cache line 2759

at Kernel->initializeContainer() in bootstrap.php.cache line 2533

at Kernel->boot() in bootstrap.php.cache line 2564

at Kernel->handle(object(Request), '1', false) in index.php line 86

kindly help me out from this problem