Can I use a module from one paid theme in another?

Hi,

To make the long story short:

I paid for Panda 2 theme from sunnytoo.com but wasn't able to fix all the issues and without a big help can't set that theme as I want.
That's why I ask myself and now all of you...is it possible to hook one module from Panda 2 theme in Classic theme (PS 1.7)?

THere is a Megamenu module that was already cofigured, all menu positions set and If I could only find the way to hook it instead of Classic theme Menu it would be all I need but I need to admit that even If I fixed some things by myself in classic theme, this problem is above my "skills".
Can anyone help, give an advice? 

What I did is that I just set a proper hook, enabled that module and disabled default menu module  but with no success.
You can check my shop at woodwedding.pl - you can see that this menu is awful and unreadable.

Thanks for any help.

Darek

I don't understand your reply. I asked if I could use a module from Panda 2 theme that I paid for in Classic theme. I didn't mention about different domain. 
I can't properly set the Panda 2 theme and it's quite slow so right now without paying some money I can't fix that and the most important thing to me is the MegaMenu module from that theme and my question was if I could make it any way visible in classic theme.

THanks

In that case, yes you can use it since it is on the same domain you purchased the theme for.

As for the module being compatible with the Classic theme (or any other theme except Panda) is debatable.

It may be linked to some Panda functionalities not existing in Classic.

You can go ahead and give it a try, if you installed Panda already, the module should also be already installed and as such ready to be used.

Edited by Rhobur (see edit history)

Thank you.  My problem was menu but I solved it by buying a separate menu module but another problem I have is that it overrides some files so that the search bar is deactivated and it shows an error while enabling default search bar.
I would like to try to hook better search module to my classic template.
Do you know the simpliest way to do it?
I mean...should I include search bar module name in classic theme.yml file under a specific hook, copy that module folder from Panda to Classic modules folder or to modify something else...like header.tpl?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

It is likely that if the menu module you bought install some overrides that affect the search bar module it would probably also affect  the other search modules you may want to try with.

I would say you read the error and try to modify the override so it won't bother the search bar module and allow both to work.