Catalog Mode - show prices, but no currency selector!?

Steve

Thanks, @El Patron I was able to do this on a local version. For some reason,  "catalog mode" doesn't seem to work properly on my public version and I think it has something to do with the multistore function because I can toggle "catalog mode" on and off for one store but not the other. I upgraded to 1.7.6 (from 1.7.5)  and it broke my product pages so I downgraded back again.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:23 PM, Steve said:

Thanks, @El Patron I was able to do this on a local version. For some reason,  "catalog mode" doesn't seem to work properly on my public version and I think it has something to do with the multistore function because I can toggle "catalog mode" on and off for one store but not the other. I upgraded to 1.7.6 (from 1.7.5)  and it broke my product pages so I downgraded back again.

to be honest, price for catalog mode should not be displayed, one of my original modules worked with native catalog mode, here on addons.  I have not checked later versions of PS if price was being suppressed in catalog mode.  We added option to display or not price in the module for 1.7....as for multishop catalog mode, when doing upgrade only do this on a copy of your shop, then you could have solved issue....

for your MS catalog mode issue, post in job offers, find yourself a resource who can help you technically so you can focus on building your product catalog

happy selling, Fred