Payment Gateway database question

Hi,

I am creating simple payment gateway calling the API our local payment gateway, this module I create for PS 1.7.6.1.

API return URL : "Status ID", "Order ID", "Messages (success or failed)", "transaction ID" and "Hash".

Now I am almost done, just need to create the return page and update database. Question:

1. what are the databases that I need to update upon success/fail transaction? so its visible to customer FO and BO.

2. how to give link to order-history on the return page. 

Many thanks!

On 10/30/2019 at 5:07 PM, iqbal2403 said:

@El Patron thanks! Why I never thought of that way!

the stripe module is very elegant, and remember it's important to have a modern front office presentation for customer cc in-take.....4 by 4 spacing, validation of cc number (moduls 10 check I think it's called), displaying other cc visitor assurances and making it easy.  chrome stores our cc and will autofill so make your field names compliant.

i retired 2001 from amex cc auth area, so I did not develop in cc area even though it's a good selling eco....we did a cool worldpay module, but never released, I've got a lot of unreleased modules lol....anyway...check out stripe, I think there is github version and make something really good and learn along the way.