Add text after price

Websmith

This might seem a bit simple, but I want to add some text after the price in the product display. The client sells mostly fabrics and I want to add 'per metre' just after the price - €45 per meter. I don't need any calculations, just the simple text. I've changed the product-prices.tpl and the text is displaying but for every product on the site, not just fabrics. I'd appreciate any help.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Depends on your theme.

Just experiment. There aren't that much places with the word price in your template.

Okay. Thanks! I found it. 
For anyone looking for the same. In my case I had to edit this file: www\themes\YOURTHEMEHERE\templates\catalog\_partials\product-prices

on line 47 I added

<span itemprop="price" content="{$product.price_amount}">{$product.price}</span> <span style="font-size:15px">/dag</span>

image.thumb.png.aee618ae86be4da2de596871123a44a5.png

This is only for the product page. I'll go looking where to change it on the homepage and catalog..

Lucas

Edited by LucasV (see edit history)

To add text behind prices on the catalog list:
C:\wamp64\www\themes\YOURTHEME\templates\catalog\_partials\miniatures\product.tpl

Edit

<span itemprop="price" class="price">{$product.price} </span>
TO

<span itemprop="price" class="price">{$product.price} YOURTEXTHERE</span>

image.png.ec9a76d28dbb24d9848efacb91606c50.png