Negative SEO [SOLVE]

luca1711

Hi everyone, on the SC I realized that I recently received suspicious inbound links that behave this way.

inbound links from 111.com - I go in to check which pages it refers to and from where - a few dozen confusing pages that always show links with keywords related to the page they link to, such as 111.com/photo-and-contents 111.com/photo-to-the-sea and so on - when I click in the relative links it always brings me to the same page of a site that treats my same argument, we put that this site is called aaa.it, the string that brings the browser is the following

https://aaa.it/ES/ES-002.php?wp=https://www.111.com/

ES is because the home is in Spanish but the site is also in Italian.

I ask if anyone can tell me why this occurs and if I think the manager is the owner of aaa.it.

I don't understand if it is a method to redirect traffic to this site or something like that or if it is simply something that aims to hit the authority of the site on google.

Thanks to anyone who can give me any indication.

Edited by luca1711 (see edit history)

Seems to me just statistics spam. They make you curious and that way they get visitors. And even better - some sites have their statistics public - so it may even help the Google rating. It is an outdated trick that used to be somewhat popular in the 1990s and early zeroes. 

• Like 1

4 ore fa, musicmaster dice:

Seems to me just statistics spam. They make you curious and that way they get visitors. And even better - some sites have their statistics public - so it may even help the Google rating. It is an outdated trick that used to be somewhat popular in the 1990s and early zeroes. 

Hi and thanks for your reply.  Excuse my English and I'm sorry if maybe I didn't understand correctly, so are you telling me that somehow this could also help my site?  I thought it could only be negative for my site.  Then I don't understand what the usefulness of this technique could be, how does the competing site to divert my traffic to its site?

4 hours ago, luca1711 said:

Hi and thanks for your reply.  Excuse my English and I'm sorry if maybe I didn't understand correctly, so are you telling me that somehow this could also help my site?  I thought it could only be negative for my site.  Then I don't understand what the usefulness of this technique could be, how does the competing site to divert my traffic to its site?

No, I said it could help their site.

• Like 1

I sent the disavow file and contacted the owner of those domains to have the links pointing to my domain removed.
It was a personal matter because that competing site made me nervous with this incorrect practice.
I thank you for your time and I wish you a good day and a good job.