Iframe triggers close menu

PCQUATRO

In the last couple of days i´ve been trying to figure out why this menu i have in this shop -> https://www.ervasemezinhas.pt closes when i go to "Contactos" than as soon as the mouse enters the iframe the menu closes, being the iframe a child element it should´t have that behavior, the odd thing is that it only happens in EDGE and Internet Explorer, on chrome and firefox it works as it should.

I am using prestashop 1.7.6.1 and the menu is BAMENU Responsive Mega Menu Pro ver 1.0.41, i´ve noticed that on this demo site https://prestashop-demo.com/bamenu_megamenu/prestashop_17/ works well on those browsers (Edge/Internet Explorer) but it´s a different Prestashop version (1.7.2.4) and Responsive Mega Menu Pro version (1.0.32).

I wonder if the problem is related to the menu module or the way prestashop handles the hiding of the menu?? I´ve not been able to figure out what really triggers the menu actions or the code that is executed to show or hide the menu.

Obviously it´s something EDGE and Internet Explorer do not interpret as they should because on chrome and firefox it works as expected.

I´ll attach an image to better illustrate the issue.

has someone had this problem with those browsers?

If someone could point me in the right direction to solve this it would be much appreciated!

Note: I´ve already contacted the developers and i´m currently waiting for an answer, i´ll give some feedback as the issue evolves, maybe this post can help someone else with the same problem.

Best Regards

iframemenuproblemedge.thumb.JPG.d1917abd8dcbbaa8c8d154d6c05e37d3.JPG

Edited by PCQUATRO
Deleting unecessary image (see edit history)

I made a second post related to this issue, that I had to hide from this thread, stating the bad support given by the developer to his own product, it seems there was a misunderstood in the translation and he fixed the issues I was having in a new release of his module ver. 1.0.42…

Now everything is working has it should and the issue is solved.

When there is a will there's a way, and the developer of this module made me change my mind about their support, I struggled to get my problem solved but it´s solved, we have to give credit where credit is due, and the developer did an excellent job in solving the problems of his product making it a even better product.

That said, the issue is solved, i´ll try to figure out the changes made and post them here for future reference.

Once again thanks to the developer for taking the time to solve this issue, and now I recommend this menu as it´s a simple yet effective menu…

As promissed i´m back here to leave some feedback, talked to some friends in the business and their recommendation is not to use the iframe in the menu as it would slow down page loads, did that...

Anyway the changes made by the developer of the module are unnecessary to describe here, as it would be out of context, the changes where in the CSS and JavaScript of the module, witch apply only to this specific module and would be of no use for other appliances...

Best Regards