Pages reordering is not reflecting in Link Widget module

Peter32

Hi

when I change order of the pages in Backend - Design - Pages, the order ID is changed and saved, but pages are showed in the same order by Page ID (not Order ID) in Link Widget module.

How can I change order of pages in Link Widget module, or is this a bug? Maybe it is using Page ID instead of Order ID (looking at the table of my pages) ?

thanks

19 hours ago, Peter32 said:

My cache is disabled.

It is working for you? Because I think it is a bug, I have v 1.7.6.1

Which cache is disabled ? The one on the browser or the one of the server. We are speaking here of Server cache.

Did you tried also this - delete the /cache folder in the root folder or in the /var/cache ?

On 10/28/2019 at 10:25 AM, selectshop.at said:

Which cache is disabled ? The one on the browser or the one of the server. We are speaking here of Server cache.

Did you tried also this - delete the /cache folder in the root folder or in the /var/cache ?

Good day to you,

Sorry that the screenshots are not in english.

I set order of pages here:

presta2.thumb.PNG.8a7c48276f02a6dee69755ea163522ed.PNG

I opened link widget module and I saw the changed order was reflected there. I clicked on Save there, just in case this is needed

presta3.PNG.aabcf6254c73a36da28af8ae3e6b1a08.PNG

I have disabled cache in Prestashop here, just to be sure I also clicked on Clear cache button

presta1.thumb.PNG.a0c105f481c585cd2a66910756ba606f.PNG

In Chrome I clicked Shift + Reload icon to clear browser's cache, still changed order is not reflected and it is sorting pages by their Page ID number.

presta4.PNG.bab3b0800878d962760918373bf3de47.PNG

Edited by Peter32 (see edit history)