dw_stoob

SSL Certificate broke Formatting

Hey there. We set up a shop using a theme from the market a while ago, and initially everything ran fine. But after installing a SSL certificate, now parts of the page seem to be broken. In particular, images such as the shopping cart, phone or currency on the homepage. Inside the backoffice admin area, the sidebar is also broken in places, weirdly only on certain tabs (When on the dashboard, everything is broken and weird, when on "products" everything looks fine). I've attached some images to show the effect.

I'm curious whether I'm missing some basic setting. We did enable SSL & SSL on all pages in the setting. I also managed to turn the regular images of our products back on after disabling "friendly urls", when beforehand they were gone as well.

Appreciate it if anybody got an idea what to do for this. We are using prestashop v 1.7.6.1

2019-10-10 14_49_13-El Espanol.png

2019-10-10 14_49_40-.png

you may have some resources not being loaded through SSL, check the browser's inspect tools->console for such errors.