HaCos

Use the default category as a filter for another category product is assigned with

Hello,

I have a designed a schema for the content of a webstore and i am would like to know if anyone has faced anything similar and has any better approach.
Lets say product A is associated with categories A & C (default is A), while product B is associated with categories B & C (default is B).

What  i would like to accomplish is for category C to use the category filter of the products that belongs in it which means: Category C should list products A &B as well as allow the user to filter these products by the default cateogies these products are assigned with (categorA & B ). I tried a test with the default layer navigation module & i found out that it doesnt work like this. 
Has onyone tried this with a premium filter module?
Another approach i can think, would be to create a feature for each product thats the same with the default category of the product. This way it would be possible with the default layer nav module. 

Any ideas are more than welcome!

Thanks,
C