mikeshop

Bug after updating Customer Reassurance [blockreassurance v4.1.0]

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I just updated the module but now I get a fatal error 500, whereas before everything worked fine

Here is the error with debug mode:

(1/1) ClassNotFoundException
Attempted to load class "ReassuranceActivity" from the global namespace.
Did you forget a "use" statement?

in blockreassurance.php line 526

And in Apache log:

[Fri Oct 04 17:27:54.892957 2019] [:error] [pid 23382] [client ] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'ReassuranceActivity' not found in /var/www/myshop.com/modules/blockreassurance/blockreassurance.php:526\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/myshop.com/modules/blockreassurance/blockreassurance.php(418): blockreassurance->renderTemplateInHook('displayBlockPro...')\n#1 /var/www/myshop.com/classes/Hook.php(966): blockreassurance->hookdisplayReassurance(Array)\n#2 /var/www/myshop.com/classes/Hook.php(351): HookCore::coreCallHook(Object(blockreassurance), 'hookdisplayReas...', Array)\n#3 /var/www/myshop.com/classes/Hook.php(903): HookCore::callHookOn(Object(blockreassurance), 'displayReassura...', Array)\n#4 /var/www/myshop.com/config/smarty.config.inc.php(165): HookCore::exec('displayReassura...', Array, NULL)\n#5 /var/www/myshop.com/classes/Smarty/SmartyLazyRegister.php(83): smartyHook(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))\n#6 /var/www/myshop.com/var/cache/prod/smarty/compile/layouts_layout_full_width_tpl/0b/7d/b3/0b7db36c15959g46cb5c0ed4d9b48318e27d24fa_2.file.cart.tpl.php(150): in /var/www/myshop.com/modules/blockreassurance/blockreassurance.php on line 526

Line 526 of php file:

'blocks' => ReassuranceActivity::getAllBlockByStatus($id_lang, $this->context->shop->id),

What I have done:
- Reset
- Uninstall / Reinstall
- Empty the cache in the backoffice and /var/cache

I using:

Prestashop v1.7.5.2
PHP v7.0

Any solution ? Thanks you

Edited by mikeshop (see edit history)

Ok i found the problem

You need to add manually this code in your blockreassurance.php juste before "use PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Module\WidgetInterface;" because the update system does not do it automatically

$autoloadPath = __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php';
if (file_exists($autoloadPath)) {
    require_once $autoloadPath;
}