Igeax

Upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7 - error code 500

Hi guys,

I'm trying to upgrade my prestashop from 1.6.1.4 to 1.7.6 using 1-click upgrade.

The back office working just fine but the frontend returning 500- internal server error.

When i turn on debug mode i get ContentErrorException as shown in the attached image.

Beside the error i get the following warning. 

Warning: Declaration of Link::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL) 
should be compatible with LinkCore::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $idLang = NULL, $selectedFilters = NULL, $idShop = NULL, $relativeProtocol = false)
 in /var/www/_DOMAIN_/public_html/override/classes/Link.php on line 209

Thanks in advance

prestashop fejl.PNG

Hello,

I don't think the 1-click-ugrade module supports migrating from 1.6 to 1.7. Even if it could there's still a big chance your theme is not compatible with 1.7. And from the error it looks like it could be the case.

I suggest using a module like https://addons.prestashop.com/en/data-migration-backup/8934-migrationpro-prestashop-upgrade-and-migrate-tool.html and consider a new theme.

• Like 1