marinelc

Paypal Module error - ps_paypal_order doesn't exist

Hello, everyone,

(I don't know if this is the good section so, I apologize if is not)

I've just installed the PayPal payments module, connected the account, made a purchase - everything good till here.

The problem is, when I'm trying to see the order details in the backend I get this error:

Table 'ps_paypal_order' doesn't exist

I assume the module should create some tables in the database but looks like that's not the case here. Can someone give me the dumps or data structure(so I can create them myself) for the module's tables ? (Or a solution/idea, if any)

Thank you

On 9/26/2019 at 1:14 PM, marinelc said:

Hello, everyone,

(I don't know if this is the good section so, I apologize if is not)

I've just installed the PayPal payments module, connected the account, made a purchase - everything good till here.

The problem is, when I'm trying to see the order details in the backend I get this error:

Table 'ps_paypal_order' doesn't exist

I assume the module should create some tables in the database but looks like that's not the case here. Can someone give me the dumps or data structure(so I can create them myself) for the module's tables ? (Or a solution/idea, if any)

Thank you

Hello, i have the same problem, did you find a solution?

Hello you need to follow these steps and View the result of Query.
If result show This "SQL query has no result." means module was not installed perfect you need to reinstall

Screenshot.png

Screenshot(1).png

On 10/4/2019 at 1:35 PM, Razi said:

Hello you need to follow these steps and View the result of Query.
If result show This "SQL query has no result." means module was not installed perfect you need to reinstall

Screenshot.png

Screenshot(1).png

Thanks for feedback, mate, but I've already tried this.

Also, you don't have to use the sql manager to see the tables, you can just create a SSH tunnel(is running on google cloud, i'm using presta certified by bitnami) and connect straight to phpmyadmin to see everything.

gYlLN0Y.png

Edited by marinelc (see edit history)

On 10/4/2019 at 8:18 AM, banton said:

Hello, i have the same problem, did you find a solution?

Sorry, mate, not yet. I was thinking to read the module's files and try to reverse the tables and create them myself. I'll wait a few more days to see if I find another solution.