Prestashop and Klaviyo integration

linegade

Just now, CedCommerce Team said:

Basically are you looking for CRM and ERP Inetgration with Prestashop?

Klaviyo does not have a direct integration with Prestashop, so I'm trying to figure out how to integrate the two systems without needing assistance from a developer.

With the integration I want data about:

- Website Activity

- Viewed Product

- Started Checkout

- Orders and Order Items 

Also, I need the product feed to be available in Klaviyo as is the case with some of the other integrations, fx if you make an integration between Klaviyo and WooCommerce. 

Do you have a solution? 🙂 

1 minute ago, linegade said:

Klaviyo does not have a direct integration with Prestashop, so I'm trying to figure out how to integrate the two systems without needing assistance from a developer.

With the integration I want data about:

- Website Activity

- Viewed Product

- Started Checkout

- Orders and Order Items 

Also, I need the product feed to be available in Klaviyo as is the case with some of the other integrations, fx if you make an integration between Klaviyo and WooCommerce. 

Do you have a solution? 🙂 

For integrating Klaviyo, we need to check the API details of it, if the API is available then we can do it for you.

Are you available on Skype or whats app?

3 minutes ago, CedCommerce Team said:

For integrating Klaviyo, we need to check the API details of it, if the API is available then we can do it for you.

Are you available on Skype or whats app?

This might be a stupid question, but how exactly would you solve it, and how much would it cost? You can contact me on my email: [email protected]

• 4 months later...

That module sucks! It is full with bugs. I used paid services on the developer ndiaga and his website prestatuts.com but unfortunately I can't say nice things about him.

My comment and my review about ndiaga is: not good paid service at all and no after sale support about the bugs. He wrote me: "I will not  waste my time  for that small bug." :( 😡

Edited by tapukatata (see edit history)

I am using your Klaviyo API  module bought from your site prestatuts.com and I can say that the module do not cost even half of his price.

Below I will show some screenshots where you say that you do not have time to remove your bugs. That says a lot about your support. NO COMMENT !!!!

ndiaga-bad-support.jpg

Edited by tapukatata (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Klaviyo works really good for the Shopify stores. But for the other platforms, it is really difficult to setup the flows and automate the emails. There are multiple issues like dealy in order and abandoned order syncing. Most of the helpful article refer to the Shopify store examples. 

I will suggest you to check the Klaviyo groups on Facebook. By checking the previous post in the group you can get some ideas and help to resolve your issues.