Daily Hourly Booking Reservation Theme or Module

Vbaer

Hi everyone,

i am currently looking for a module or theme which meets following prerequisites:

- can be integrated in a multi vendor marketplace module 

- hourly and daily booking mode is supported at the same time (vendor can enable both options for the product at the same time)

especially the second point is the one where I had troubles to find anything. If it is not supported naturally, maybe there is a way to configure it with time blocks or something?

Many thanks in advance!

Best

Philipp

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 9:56 AM, Vbaer said:

Hi everyone,

i am currently looking for a module or theme which meets following prerequisites:

- can be integrated in a multi vendor marketplace module 

- hourly and daily booking mode is supported at the same time (vendor can enable both options for the product at the same time)

especially the second point is the one where I had troubles to find anything. If it is not supported naturally, maybe there is a way to configure it with time blocks or something?

Many thanks in advance!

Best

Philipp

Hi Philipp,

Please check out these 2 extensions:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/marketplace-creation/21669-knowband-multi-vendor-marketplace.html

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/reservation-rental-system/44980-booking-and-rental-system.html

The first extension allow you to create a Multi-Vendor Marketplace and the second module "Booking and Rental System" allow you to offer the hourly/daily booking services. In order to develop a Multi-Vendor Marketplace compatible with the Booking Services you can use these 2 modules. We are going to release a new version of the Multi-Vendor Marketplace module for PrestaShop v1.7 which will be compatible with the Booking and rental system module.

Note: We already have released the Android & iOS Mobile App builder module which is compatible with our Multi-Vendor Marketplace and Booking and Rental System module. 

Feel free to contact our support team for any further details.