MKZAY

How can i set price with TAX Excl.

Hello Eveyone !

I am very new to Prestashop.I would like to show the price with Tax Excl. Now whatever i tried its Tax Incl or No Tax. I am strugling. Please help if you guys know

Regards

What are your back office settings for the various customer groups, as well as the default tax settings? Can you take a screenshot?

Sorry for late reply. LoL. what am newbie I am . No idea where to take the Screen Short  about the group and tax settings. Do you mind show me some example ?

Well yes... it's what it does. I am not sure I understand the issue to be honest.
If you need the tax, enable it there, then go to a customer groups from the shop parameters, customers, and choose to display prices without tax for all of them

• Thanks 1

Hey NemoPS. Damn you are awesome. Yes, I just go to the customer groups as you suggested and saw that I can show the price with text exclude. .. Wow. This has bugged me over a month now. Thank you very much for the info. Appreciate it. !!!

Regards

• Like 1

Hey Lauren44 ! If you like to display Tax Excl on frontend like me go this step.

screenshot_238.png

screenshot_237.png

screenshot_239.png