Back office Pagination Prestashop 1.7.6.1

laurent0071

Hello,

The new pagination numbers on the back office of Prestashop 1.7.6.1 is very low.

We cannot display more than 100 products / categories on the back office

Before it was possible to display up to 1000 products / categories in the back office

Someone knows where can I change these numbers, I need to increase them.

I have already tried:

/classes/controller/AdminController.php

/** @var array Number of results in list per page (used in select field) */
    protected $_pagination = array(20, 50, 100, 300, 1000);

/** @var int Default number of results in list per page */
    protected $_default_pagination = 50;

It"s not helping, also you can see that the pagination of this line is not what is displayed in the back office.

Thanks

pagination.png

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

In PS 1.7 that select field is in a TWIG template here: /src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Common/pagination.html.twig

You find the code of the select, then you add custom options after the "for" cycle, like this (I added 500 and 1000):

<select name="paginator_select_page_limit" id="paginator_select_page_limit" psurl="{{ changeLimitUrl }}" class="pagination-link custom-select">
          {% if limit not in limit_choices %}
            <option value="{{ limit }}" selected="selected">{{ limit }}</option>
          {% endif %}
          {% for limit_choice in limit_choices %}
            <option value="{{ limit_choice }}" {% if limit==limit_choice %}selected="selected"{% endif %}>{{ limit_choice }}</option>
          {% endfor %}
          <option value="500">500</option>
          <option value="1000">1000</option>
        </select>

But this is a dirty hack of the Core file in Prestashop, eventually overridden by a future Prestashop update. The proper way to override TWIG templates is explained in this page: https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/concepts/templating/admin-views/

So, we need to make a module to override the admin views. You are lucky, I made a little module for this, and you can download it here. This is useful to override other admin templates too, you just have to copy the files with the right folder structure inside the "views" folder.

overrideviews.zip

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Am 29.7.2020 um 8:41 PM schrieb zod:

But this is a dirty hack of the Core file in Prestashop, eventually overridden by a future Prestashop update. The proper way to override TWIG templates is explained in this page: https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/modules/concepts/templating/admin-views/

So, we need to make a module to override the admin views. You are lucky, I made a little module for this, and you can download it here. This is useful to override other admin templates too, you just have to copy the files with the right folder structure inside the "views" folder.

overrideviews.zip 10.16 kB · 33 downloads

Hi, is it compatible with Prestashop 1.7.7.1 and Prestashop 1.7.2.4?

Edited by Viaceslav (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone !

I think there is no need to change core files or override templates.

prestashop 1.7 provides for paginations by 300 and 1000 but they are constrained by your php configuration.

Take a look:

/src/Adapter/Product/AdminProductDataProvider.php 

image.png.813ebfafbff36813353e0742a358a41c.png

I think you have to check your php configuration and the memoru limit allocate to php.

hope this helps someone.

Edited by jef933 (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb jef933:

Hi everyone !

I think there is no need to change core files or override templates.

prestashop 1.7 provides for paginations by 300 and 1000 but they are constrained by your php configuration.

Take a look:

/src/Adapter/Product/AdminProductDataProvider.php 

image.png.813ebfafbff36813353e0742a358a41c.png

I think you have to check your php configuration and the memoru limit allocate to php.

hope this helps someone.

Hi!

The first number in $memory is the php memory limit but what do the second and third numbers mean?

I mean * 1024 * 1024.

19 minutes ago, Viaceslav said:

Hi!

The first number in $memory is the php memory limit but what do the second and third numbers mean?

I mean * 1024 * 1024.

Hi Viaceslav,

It's to convert Mb in octets. 

Look at

/classes/Tools.php

image.png.13d95afadc036f3b24aae84e53605c0a.png

image.png

Edited by jef933 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello, I have try to change /classes/controller/AdminController.php with the code up but I have a 500 error in front office and in product page.
I have prestashop 1.7.7.3 and multistore.

I have activating the debug mode and I have this error:

Notice: Undefined property: Shop::$id_theme

please, someone can help me?

thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2020 at 1:41 PM, zod said:

In PS 1.7 that select field is in a TWIG template here: /src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/Common/pagination.html.twig

You find the code of the select, then you add custom options after the "for" cycle, like this (I added 500 and 1000):

<select name="paginator_select_page_limit" id="paginator_select_page_limit" psurl="{{ changeLimitUrl }}" class="pagination-link custom-select">
          {% if limit not in limit_choices %}
            <option value="{{ limit }}" selected="selected">{{ limit }}</option>
          {% endif %}
          {% for limit_choice in limit_choices %}
            <option value="{{ limit_choice }}" {% if limit==limit_choice %}selected="selected"{% endif %}>{{ limit_choice }}</option>
          {% endfor %}
          <option value="500">500</option>
          <option value="1000">1000</option>
        </select>

overrideviews.zip 10.16 kB · 181 downloads

Hello, I tried to up the php memory limit as jef933 said but it didn't work, so I just did the twig override and it did work.

I am using prestashop 1.7.8.8 Thanks Zod!