Fatal errors with 1-Click upgrade from 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6.1

silapi

Hello all,

today I tried to "1-Click upgrade" from 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6.1. Unfortunately, it went wrong. The errors are:

[INTERNAL] /var/www/html/adminXXXXXX/autoupgrade/latest/install/upgrade/php/ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang.php line 55 - Error: Call to a member function get() on null

#0 [internal function]: ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang()

#1 /var/www/html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(372): call_user_func_array('ps_1760_copy_da...', Array)

#2 /var/www/html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(340): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->runPhpQuery('1.7.6.0', '/* PHP:ps_1760_...')

#3 /var/www/html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(264): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->runQuery('1.7.6.0', '/* PHP:ps_1760_...')

#4 /var/www/html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader17.php(52): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->upgradeDb('1.7.5.1')

#5 /var/www/html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(81): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader17->upgradeDb('1.7.5.1')

#6 /var/www/html/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/UpgradeDb.php(41): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->doUpgrade()

#7 /var/www/html/adminXXXXXX/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(52): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb->run() #8 {main}

Both Front Office and Back Office became blank pages after the operation. Luckily, I backed up the instance before upgrading so I just reverted for now.

Do you understand why it doesn't work?

Edited by silapi (see edit history)