Adding an item to the cart: refresh does not work

Hi,

I have many problems with Prestashop 1.7.5.1 and later versions.  I am a newbie.

When adding a product to my cart, the page refresh does not work, and the cart seems to be empty. However, it can be seen that the product has actually been added because when the page is refreshed, the basket shows the product.

The updates worked correctly before, but I can not tell at which version of Prestashop or PHP the problem started to occur. I noticed the problem during the update to version 1.7.6 because products could not be added AT ALL to the cart, and the quick overview did not work either. I went back to version 17.5.1, but the problem persisted. I also downgraded the PHP version, but the update did not work. Being a beginner with Prestashop, I prefer asking for help from more experienced people before creating fatal damage.

I also tried disabling the non-Prestashop modules (there are only a few), but that did not change the situation.  I do not have the Google Analytics module (I think).
Where could the problem be?

Thank you in advance.

Type d’install (nouvelle/MàJ) :   update
Version de PS :                                  1.7.5.1
URL du site concerné :                   https://86avenue.ch/e-commerce/
Thème (défaut/perso) :                 classic,  defalt
Code (original/modifié) :               original
Hébergement :                                   Infomaniak SA
Version de PHP :                               7.2.21
Version de MySQL :                         5.6.35-log
Navigateur(s) concerné(s) :         Firefox snd Internet Explorer (maybe others)

---------------------

I run debug and long list of errors were found. I list hereunder only the few first ones:

Notice: Undefined index: isModuleEnabled

in c8355b03f3e04bcec7ac21c716da27223414d40d_2.file.blocknotifyvisitors.tpl.php line 24

at content_5d66eebfde5820_99620198(object())in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123

at ->getRenderedTemplateCode(object())in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114

at ->render(object())in smarty_internal_template.php line 216

at ->render(false, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 232

at ->_execute(object(), null, null, null, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 116

at ->fetch(null, null, null, null, false, true, false)in SmartyCustomTemplate.php line 44

at ->fetch()in Module.php line 2375

Edited by 86Avenue
typos (see edit history)

• 1 year later...