crash11

Seo test

Hello, I got this message from seo tester

No keyword of the tag <title> is included in the body of the page. Works harder on the text of your page to improve coherence between these keywords and the tag <title> to improve even more the subject matter of your site.

Can you help me?

15 hours ago, crash11 said:

Hello, I got this message from seo tester

No keyword of the tag <title> is included in the body of the page. Works harder on the text of your page to improve coherence between these keywords and the tag <title> to improve even more the subject matter of your site.

Can you help me?

Can you pass on the URL of your website!

Are you aware of the keywords used on your pages?

1 hour ago, crash11 said:

Screenshot_20190903-120617_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20190903-120606_Firefox.jpg

Hello @crash11,

Firstly, you need to know the keywords that you are using need to searched by the end use i.e the keywords that have search volume (that are being searched by user on google or any search engine) 

Also, the SEO tool you are using is not that appropriate to check all the guide lines that are defined by google, instead use the following :

1 .GTMetrix 

2. Lighthouse

3. Page Speed Insights 

These are the official google tools that can help you to analyse the seo of your site.

The keyword field is still available in the Prestashop database, but there is no UI to reach it. It is not going to be easy for you to figure it out.