(1.7.3.0) 3 modules - attributes, accessories and filters

Hello,

I'm looking for 3 different modules for 3 different things on Prestashop 1.7.3.0

1) Attributes - I'll use combinations mostly for warranty options, so I want all my combinations to share the same stock. I want to create 4 combinations for each product: no warranty and 1,2,3 years. I want these combinations to get quantity from deafult option so when I import quantities all the combinations have the same amount and when someone buys 1 of these combinations every other quantity get decreased by 1 as well. 

2) Accessories - I've found only a few modules that can add accessories into product page in a good looking way. I'm looking for something that will show me the price of accessory and ability to add bigger quantities than 1 of the accessory at the product page level. 

3) Filters - I'm looking for a module that will give me a chance to create sliders for custom features. Currently I can only create them for price and weight. I want to add some features like power or capacity to my products but it's pointless when I cannot create slider filters for them.

Could someone please help me?