PS 1.7.6.0 Unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address. Error

• 10 months later...

I checked all those, and the countries are the countries that we are already shipping. For example, when I create a new account with the same address, shipment options are available. I have seen a post recently and someone was mentioning if the customer dobule clicks on the save button while updating their addresses, it creates multiple records in the DB and this causes the error and they were expecting this bug to be fixed on the versions after 1.7.5 however I am on the latest relase which is 1.7.6.5 and this is happening.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Dear @benisevme, a lot. of time faced an issue like that.  And i've noticed 2 things caused a problem.

1) first way explained on above.

2) second one was like that: i have added product to my cart, then made some changes on carriers (PS changes carrier ID when you make some update on it). After that, carrier unaccessible on checkout page. Previous explained think was totally correct. Then i removed the products from the cart and again added some products to cart, after that, carriers become visible (your explained scenarios too similar to mine). 

Check it also and let me know. If the result will be same, i will try to check it in your shop under your permission.

• Thanks 1

Great you were right! I have experienced this before as well but forgot it. Now fixed. Many thank you.

and also someties the shipment information of the item such as weight or size may cause problems as well. If the item size or weight is not defined shipment module may ignore it.

Stay safe! and have a nice day. Cheers

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 4:41 PM, benisevme said:

Great you were right! I have experienced this before as well but forgot it. Now fixed. Many thank you.

and also someties the shipment information of the item such as weight or size may cause problems as well. If the item size or weight is not defined shipment module may ignore it.

Stay safe! and have a nice day. Cheers

Hello @benisevme how did you resolve the issue please?

3 hours ago, AryanShail said:

Hello @benisevme how did you resolve the issue please?

Hello, if you have any shipment addons, disable it. And then re enable it. Clear the cache. Delete the items in your cart and Also clear the browser cache. Logout and log back in. And try again

23 minutes ago, benisevme said:

Hello, if you have any shipment addons, disable it. And then re enable it. Clear the cache. Delete the items in your cart and Also clear the browser cache. Logout and log back in. And try again

Thanks for that! In fact, i have only 3 simple carriers, no addons, the main issue is that the "No carrier available" issue appear intermittently which were reported by several clients and we were not able to reproduce the error.

Just now, AryanShail said:

Thanks for that! In fact, i have only 3 simple carriers, no addons, the main issue is that the "No carrier available" issue appear intermittently which were reported by several clients and we were not able to reproduce the error.

Then you should be looking into country settings. Check if all countries selected

• 1 year later...