Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'forbiden translation'.
Hi guys. I have setup a simple default store on prestashop 126.96.36.199. The store language is Romanian. I want to translate some of the back modules, but i keep on getting 403 forbidden on submission of translation. I have looked all over the internet for fixes, I have no idea what to do, I have checked to yes and no to the SEO and URL settings of Apache mod_security mode, I have manually edited my .htaccess tosome of the forums, and then default, updated all modules and prestashop core to latest versions. Initially it was prestashop 188.8.131.52 and now is 184.108.40.206. Still get the same problems, even given to all the admin files 755, and back to 644 and still got the problem. How to fix this, its kind of urgent. I also emailed and talekd with the hosting ROMARG, they have no issues on their side.