Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Activity

dadci's Achievements


Newbie (1/14)



  1. Thanks for the tip. It might work but ideally we would like to have different payment alternatives. Does anyone have an alternative suggestion? Thanks
  2. Hi, thanks a lot for your feedback. Does anyone have a suggestion about this? Thanks
  3. Hi all, Do you know if it is possible to combine payment methods? Say 30% of the order value paid upfront through paypal and the remaining 70% as cash on delivery. We are having a furniture online store and such combined payment method is common practice. Thanks very much for your help!
  4. Hi all, Do you know if there is any easy way to have an overview of all products that we have uploaded to the PrestaShop tool? Ideally I would also like to extract them in excel format with some frequency to further analyze price updates. Thanks very much!
  • Create New...