Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Activity
    Web development agency

Soter13's Achievements


Newbie (1/14)



  1. Καλημέρα σε όλους, έχω το ηλεκτρονικό κατάστημα e-access.gr και εδώ και κάποιες μέρες από το πουθενά, σταμάτησε να εμφανίζει τις υποκατηγορίες από το κεντρικο μενού στο Mouseover. Σταμάτησε επίσης να κάνει ταξινομήσεις των προϊόντων στις λίστες με όνομα, τιμή αύξουσα-φθίουσα κλπ. Παρακαλώ για τη βοήθειά σας!!! Ευχαριστώ, Σωτήρης
  2. I have the following e-shop implemented with prestashop: www.e-access.gr I gad no problems, but one day it stopped showing the subcategories form the central menu bar. I haven't change anything and I don't know what to look for for solve it. Also it stopped sorting in the product lists. It worked well too. Please help me!! Thanks in advance, Sotiris
  3. Έψαξα λίγο περισσότερο στο forum και βρήκα μια λύση. Δεν είναι βέβαια η ενδεδειγμένη, αλλά κάνει τη δουλειά της. Τη λύση έδωσε το μέλος z4m0lx3: 1. Μεταφέρετε όλα τα περιεχόμενα του φακέλου modules από το θέμα ου χρησιμοποιείτε, στον κεντρικό φάκελο modules του prestashop (shop_root/modules). 2. Αλλάξτε το όνομα του φακέλου modules του θέματος που χρησιμοποιείτε, ώστε το σύστημα να μην τον βρίσκει και να αναζητά τα modules από το κεντρικό folder. 3. Ό,τι μετάφραση κάνετε από 'δω και πέρα στα modules θα φαίνονται κανονικά σε όποια γλώσσα κάνατε την αλλαγή.
  4. After a deep search in the forum I found a solution. It is not a profecional one, but it fixes the problem. I just add it here to help other people with the same problem. Solution provided from z4m0lx3: I copied the modules from the template into the modules/ folder of prestashop and changed the name of themes/mytheme/modules so it won't have access to that. Now it gets the modules directly from the prestashop modules/ folder and the language as well... I really can't see the problem, but this is a temporary solution..
  5. I had the very same problem and I solved with the above way, although it is not a profeciaonaly solution. Thw dissapointing thik is that I see that this problem exists on over a year on several editions and noone did something to fix it in a proper way...
  6. Hello All!! I have previously installed PrestaShop in a server and I have a problem with the translations. My case is the following: I install Prestashop with the default theme. All translations (Front Office and Modules) work perfect. I buy a theme that it doesn't have my language (Greek) on it. So I install the theme, I add the greek language and I copy the greek translation from default theme to my new theme. When I run the site all works good. When I try to edit a front office translation, all works good. But when I try to edit a module translation, all module translations return to english. I try to edit a module translation, the system says that changes were succesfull but nothing happens. When I try to see the module translation again I see that nothing has been saved....
  7. Χαιρετώ το forum!! Είμαι νέος χρήστης του PrestaShop και έχω ένα θεματάκι με τις μεταφράσεις. Όταν εγκατέστησα το PrestaShop στον server μου έκανα κάποιες δοκιμαστικές μεταφράσεις στο ForntOffice και στα Modules και όλα δούλεψαν κανονικά. Στη συνέχεια εγκατέστησα ένα θέμα, το οποίο δεν είχε ελληνική μετάφραση από μόνο του. Πήγα λοιπόν και του πέρασα το αρχείο από το default theme. Πλέον, μπορώ να κάνω μόνο μεταφράσεις στο FrontOffice. Αλλάζω τις μεταφράσεις στα modules, μου λέει ότι έγινε με επιτυχία, αλλά δεν έχει αλλάξει τίποτα. Και όταν ξαναμπαίνω δεν φαίνονται οι αλλαγές μου. Help Please!!!! Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων, Σωτήρης
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More