Hi to all,
I installed prestashop 1.5.5 and configured it without any problems.
I can upload category images without any problem but when I try to upload product images it gives me the "An error occurred while copying the image" error.
I tried all of the solutions I can find on the net but no luck.
What I did so far;
- Safe mode if off
- img and p directory permissions change to 777
- replaced tiny_mc with a couple different versions
- sys_get_temp_dir is available on the Linux server
- mod_security disabled
- I did some changes FileUploader.php according to I found information on the net, and I replaced this file with the new dev file
- I did some changes ImageManager.php according to I found information on the net, and I I replaced this file with the new dev file
- I tried all the options under images->image quality
In the log file I get this after trying to upload an image;
[Fri Sep 06 12:37:17 2013] [error] [client 184.108.40.206] PHP Warning: imagejpeg() [<a href='function.imagejpeg'>function.imagejpeg</a>]: Unable to open 'httpdocs/shop/img/p/6/9/69.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in httpdocs/shop/classes/ImageManager.php on line 410, referer: index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=9&updateproduct&token=d94628801072c3739646da66202456cf