Jump to content

ermis

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

ermis's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

3

Reputation

  1. GryphonArmoury go to the modules and add the file that you downloaded. It will then appear in your modules.
  2. Ok, I found it! I had to delete the line $('.ajax_cart_shipping_cost').text(jsonData.shippingCost); in the "ajax-cart.js" file.
  3. alprmtlu I tried what you propose, but the Total shows the price of the items with the shipping cost, although the line of shipping cost is not shown. How can I prevent the shipping cost to be added to the Total amount?
  4. tomerg3 very good product! I have already installed it in my shop and using it. I want to ask you to add one variation in the presentation of the values of a feature. Right now I have setup most of the features with the checkbox option and I select the columns for each one. I would like an option to show the values as simple text, without the text box, and without the column format, so that they would wrap at the end of the line and minimizing the empty space between them. They could be greyd out and when you select one value, then that one could turn black so that you know that it is "active". That way we wouldn't have to calculate the width of the values of a feature in order to select the number of columns. e.g. Feature 1 value 1 (2), value 2 (4), value 3 (1), very big value 4 (7), etc (12). I believe this wouldn't be difficult to add. Thanks, Lefteris
  5. I installed the module, but it doesn't work...
  6. I couldn't find a solution, so I just ...ignored the error. In the file \themes\yourtheme\js\order-address.js, in the last lines (around 119), I quoted the next line: //error: function(XMLHttpRequest, textStatus, errorThrown) {alert("TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save adresses \n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + XMLHttpRequest + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus);} The result is that I no longer get the error. I just hope I haven't created another that I cannot see.
  7. codegrunt I cannot understand what I need to change to make it work. Everything was working fine with 1.4.3. When I upgraded to 1.4.4 I got the same error with the others: TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save adresses Details: Error thrown: [object XMLHttpRequest] Text status: parsererror Can someone help? Thanks!
  8. Έχω δοκιμάσει πάρα πολλές παραλλαγές με τα utf8, αλλά δεν βλέπω αποτέλεσμα. Μου μοιάζει πιο πολύ για bug, γιατί τα ελληνικά τα βλέπει όταν αρχίζει το κείμενο με αγγλική λέξη.
  9. Αντιμετωπίζω το εξής πρόβλημα. Όταν χρησιμοποιώ το import από τα tools, το prestashop δεν αναγνωρίζει τα δεδομένα που αρχίζουν με ελληνικά γράμματα. Δηλαδή αν το όνομα ενός προϊόντος είναι πχ. "Ποντίκι ασύρματο", θα το αγνοήσει εντελώς! Αν όμως το όνομα αρχίζει με αγγλικούς χαρακτήρες πχ. "Mouse ασύρματο", τότε θα το καταχωρήσει στη ΒΔ μια χαρά! Έχει αντιμετωπίσει κάποιος αυτό το πρόβλημα; Ευχαριστώ.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More