Jump to content

Sven Hurks

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Sven Hurks's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Hallo, Ik ben naar iemand op zoek die betaald voor mij mijn shop zou kunnen upgraden naar de nieuwste versie (uit mijn weten 1.4). Ik heb geen enkele kennis van scripting, vandaar. Ik ontvang graag een reactie! met vriendelijke groet, Sven Hurks
  2. @huetty First of all thank you. Unfortunately nothing happens when i upload this module in prestashop. Probably because i have te newest version?
  3. Hello, I'm searching for some free prestashop modules for the newest prestashop version 1.3.2: - Private shop or a module where you have to log-in or register immidiately to get acces in the store - Module which block price's (aint showing them) for people who aren't registered. I'm looking for those two for like 2 hours and still can't find which work. Thank you Kind Regards, Sven Hurks
  4. Hello, I've a problem. 75% of my store is from a dropshipper and he uses as delivery UPS with another deliverytime, price etc. The other 25% from my store are stuff who are here at my office and for those products i use as shipping TNT post. How can i manage that product A only can be delivered by TNT post and product B only can be delivered by UPS? Kind regards, Sven Hurks
  5. Hallo, Ik heb een probleem. 75% van mijn store is afkomstig van een dropshipper en die maakt gebruik van UPS met een andere geweichtsheffing prijzen en leveringstijd. De overige 25% liggen bij mij thuis en worden dmv TNT verzonden. Hoe kan ik er nou voor zorgen dat product A alleen TNT als verzending heeft en product B alleen UPS? M.v.g. Sven Hurks
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More