simple html web at customers after upgrade

Hello everybody,

firstly i want to thanks you for all your aportation in this forum wich was very useful for me.

I upgrade from 1.4.9 to 1.6.1.17 with 1 click update, after that i get many problems already solved but there is one that i have no idea how look for the solution.

When im on back office, i click in customers, i can see all of them but once i click in any an html web out of backoffice open.  to better understand i add an image.

post-399814-0-92252000-1505344005_thumb.jpg

If I had to guess, you have a module or customization/override installed from your prior version (1.4.9) that is not compatible with PS v1.6.  You will need to go through the list of modules, and see if that is a true statement.

You should also try to enable debug mode in Prestashop, to see if an error message will appear

If I had to guess, you have a module or customization/override installed from your prior version (1.4.9) that is not compatible with PS v1.6.  You will need to go through the list of modules, and see if that is a true statement.

You should also try to enable debug mode in Prestashop, to see if an error message will appear

Thanks! wishlist module was the problem, i uninstalled it and now it shows perfect.

Now i have a new issue... at product page (front office) when you change an attribute the web refresh and you only can select the refered attribute. In every products, even i tried to create new product, new attributes and same problem appears.

You can check here: https://goo.gl/Zi2YNC

try to change "Talla" and you will see

Thanks again