Change prestashop domain store

I need your help

I need to pass the shop that I have in this domain www.huellasdeangel.com to www.sigmonshop.com And pass the pass the database and all the files of the hosting was made the modification of communication to the data bade in ps 1.7 file parametros.php but if they check the domain www.sigmonshop no longer has photos of products and only gives the error Not found

Please help me

I need your help I need to pass the shop that I have in this domain www.huellasdeangel.com to www.sigmonshop.com And pass the pass the database and all the files of the hosting was made the modification of communication to the data bade in ps 1.7 file parametros.php but if they check the domain www.sigmonshop no longer has photos of products and only gives the error Not found

Thanks you.

Which folder should I regenerate the htacess specifically? There are many in hosting with .htaccess

You need to change your shop url under the preferences in the backoffice. After that regenerate the .htaccess file.

Thanks you.

Which folder should I regenerate the htacess specifically? There are many in hosting with .htaccess