Incorrect Shop address on invoice

Hi,

I have an issue on the last part of the initial setup! We're looking to go live over then next couple of days, but this will slow us down a bit until I find out why...

When sending an invoice to the customer, or a delivery note, the business is shown as:

babe-care

United States

post-1380218-0-53352400-1491163605_thumb.png

However, we are NOT based in the US.  Does anyone know where this is configured? This must be part of the base/core shop setup, but I have already configured the Preferences -> Store Contacts, including creating a new store with our details.

I think I have found out how to override this at the .tpl level at the invoice generation, but as it's calling a function that generates the name, it must be pulling this info from somewhere.

Thanks for any pointers...

[edit] The invoice DOES show the correct address at the bottom in the footer.

David

post-1380218-0-53352400-1491163605_thumb.png

Edited by dhevans79 (see edit history)

OK, problem solved :)

The issue appears to have been related to setting up a store, under Preferences -> Store Contacts -> Store Contacts, as seen in other posts on this forum.  The problem on my side was that I was resending the invoice from a previous order, instead of generating a new order.  My assumption was that when resending the email, it would regenerate the PDF.

However, as I updated a few items trying to resolve this, I am not 100% sure it was the fix, but my intuition says it was.  

Hope this solution helps someone else in the future...

• 6 months later...

Hi dhevans79, I have same problem in one of my PS 1.6.1.11.
Contact info is filled but on invoice is only shop name and country showed
files lookig as not changed. Same as files in other PS, where shop adres displaying correct.

I tryed to remove some table values with shop name in MySQL DTB.

And I finded, eshop adress of exist invoices is saved in DTB tables
order_invoice
and future invoices set by
frl_store
Note: frl_store is table for BO /index.php?controller=AdminStores - Detail

update adress in existing invoices

UPDATE `pref_order_invoice` SET `shop_address` = 'Company s r.o.<br />
Street 92<br />
675 71 Town<br />
Country<br />
Telef number<br />';

Edited by tcladin (see edit history)

• 4 years later...

I have an old 1.6 shop which I am going to upgrade soon, but until then I would like to change a couple of things, one is the store address.

I changed it in backend, and the invoice footer updates, but the first column header store details doesn't update with the new name etc.? Any solution to that?

Will it only update once a new order is placed? Weird though, since it updated the footer by generating a new invoice for a current order.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,