Hi,

I have just bought "Google Adwords Conversion Tracking", "Google Merchant Center" and "Google Remarketing + Dynamic" from Business Tech and I found a nightmare for configuring it in my site. The remarketing and conversion tag do not work with the error "No HTTP Response".

I found that the code was being split and some parts send to the end of the page, I disconnect everything in CCC but the code is still being split. As a workaround I follow some tips in the forum and overide the Media.php and change <script type="text/javascript"> to "<script type="text/javascript" data-keepinline="true">" in some files of the modules which worked fine for both tags, they are working now.

The problem with this solution is that it broke the "Google Analytics" and the "Advanced Search 4" modules, already repaired the "Google Analytics" by changing  the script tag but did not work with "Advanced Search 4".

I think that the main issue is the javascript move to the end that I am unable to disable and I have no idea what to follow to correct that.

Any help that will lead to the solution will be greatly appreciated

My ps version is 1.6.1.0

I already send a message to the developer but their findings are the same:

"

The code sends is good.

But do you have something on your server it can "change" the Js code behavior.

As you can see in attachment our var are sent at the end of the page after the call for tracking.

And it can explain why you have this issues.

But this isn't a bug in the module, but something on your server.

"

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Miguel Carvalho