Autoupgrade Missing Index.php

Current PS: v.1.6.0.9

Module: 1-click upgrade v.1.6.7

Missing Files

admin/autoupgrade/index.php

I am in process of upgrading from v.1.6.0.9 over to v.1.6.1.4 and am missing the index.php and according to older posts, there was concern: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/288652-upgrading-to-prestashop-156-missing-files/ 

How do I obtain the index.php file for this module?

Thanks!

Well it is saying the the folder admin/autoupgrade does not have a index.php file, look inside the next folder down cache this is the same index.php file.

So look inside the Admin folder and see if you have a autoupgrade folder if so upload the index.php file from the cache folder to the autoupgrade folder and try again.

Well it is saying the the folder admin/autoupgrade does not have a index.php file, look inside the next folder down cache this is the same index.php file.

So look inside the Admin folder and see if you have a autoupgrade folder if so upload the index.php file from the cache folder to the autoupgrade folder and try again.

Thanks for your reply!
There is no /cache/ folder inside /admin/ directory... 

I have the following inside /admin/autoupgrade/
/backup/
/download/
/latest/
/tmp/

The only index.php file that I can find is located inside /backup/ folder.

The same concern has been posted on forge.prestashop, however there has yet to be an answer: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-6984?jql=text%20~%20%22autoupgrade%20index.php%22

I don't recall having this situation when I last upgraded PS using the autoupgrade module from v1.4 over to v1.6.

Has someone experience with this and/or provide some insight?

Just looked at the unzipped 1.6.1.4 folder and see that there is an autoupgrade folder with the index.php file so just upload that if you need one.

Yes, I just downloaded and noticed.. I wounder why it went missing?

Thank you for your help!