Moving Local Server To Web Server Ps 1.6

Did you change the settings in the settings.inc.php file, you have to change the settings here to the new server, database, user and password.

Have you regenerated the .htaccess regenerate from Preferences SEO & URLs turn off/on friendly urls and save turn back on/off and save again.

Did you change the settings in the settings.inc.php file, you have to change the settings here to the new server, database, user and password.

Have you regenerated the .htaccess regenerate from Preferences SEO & URLs turn off/on friendly urls and save turn back on/off and save again.

i can't connect to admin to regenerate files even.when i try to do a fresh install still same error coming but PS work well on my local server

Edited by ranomark (see edit history)

Are you using ftp to upload files or are you installing from the control panel.

Sounds like your domain it not pointed to the right location, did you upload files to the public_html folder.

i uploaded files from control panel.i edit the sql domain url files too.now moved to my vps server and try it.but same problem coming

vps server - 128.199.65.15

Where are you uploading files to the root or the public_html folder.

to public folder.i debug the PS and got this error now

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mcrypt_encrypt() in /var/www/vhosts/sastest.com/httpdocs/classes/Rijndael.php on line 51