Multishop configurations gone in version 1.6.1.1?

I have a Prestashop installation, and recently updated from version 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.1.1.

In Prestashop version 1.6.0, for many settings, it was possible to select if they should apply for the current shop or for all shops. 

0kTga.png

In Prestashop version 1.6.1, this option is no longer available. It is not possible to save these settings only for the current store. They are set for all stores.

c69H0.png

Worse, it seems that shop specific settings get deleted in the backoffice, and have no effect on the website.

What am I missing ? I really cannot expect such a major regression in Prestashop 1.6.1 vs 1.6.0.

I made a clean install of Prestashop 1.6.1.1, and I have the option to save shop-specific settings. 

Also, when I am in a specific shop, the page Modules and Services - Payment, this message displays.

You have more than one shop and must select one to configure payment.

This lets me conclude, that the selected shop is only displayed in the Backoffice, but that it has no effect.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

My problem is that am not able to select shops. So, i would like to have the option of being able to select a shop. Just as this screen shot shows. So, how do i enable that option of having a drop down of all shops view?

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you

Ronnie

• 1 month later...

I just upgraded to 1.6.1.2 and I am having the same problem.  When I try to manage certain things, it tells me "You have more than one shop and must select one to configure payment."  However, there is no place to choose which shop I want to modify.  Has anyone figured this out?  

I am surprised that there has not been any assistance here with several people asking.