'Create an Account' no longer working

I have just updated to version 1.6.0.14 hoping that it will solve my problem.

When we initially set up the shop, we were able to pretend to be a customer and 'Create An Account', but now it does not work.

Whenever the link is clicked we get the message "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [objet Object] Text status parserror "

I thought this may be the new theme I was using, so I uninstalled it, and went back to the basic theme supplied with Prestashop. Still have the same error.

We have just updated themes to "Gadgets Multishop Responsive 1.6", and also updated Prestashop. Still not working.

We want to go live in 10 days, but it will be hard to do that if customer are not able to create an account!

Please help!!

Our site is at www.Gateway3dPrint.com, but we have a "Coming Soon" as a splash page.

Prestashop can bee seen at www.Gateway3dPrint.com/en/

Thanks in advance for any help.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
I have a big problem with my onlineshop http://www.skyway.mx

I have an authentication error and happens when the client wants to create an account. I have read many possible solutions and I could not fix mine

The error is:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

For more details of the problem I went to the Theme folder, authentication.js made a change on the line 82:

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + XMLHttpRequest + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus;

to

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + errorThrown + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus; 

And the mistake was more explicit, the result was as follows:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Text status: parsererror

I appreciate the support that this community has provided, and that helped me solve many cases. Only I could with this problem and I'm a little stressed.

• 2 months later...

I have a big problem with my onlineshop http://www.skyway.mx
I have an authentication error and happens when the client wants to create an account. I have read many possible solutions and I could not fix mine

The error is:
TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

For more details of the problem I went to the Theme folder, authentication.js made a change on the line 82:

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + XMLHttpRequest + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus;

to

error = "TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form.\n\nDetails:\nError thrown: " + errorThrown + "\n" + 'Text status: ' + textStatus; 

And the mistake was more explicit, the result was as follows:
TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Text status: parsererror

I appreciate the support that this community has provided, and that helped me solve many cases. Only I could with this problem and I'm a little stressed.

hey,

is your error solved ?