[ Solved ] PrestaShop Cleaner don't works

Hi,

I've made a fresh new installation of Prestashop and i want to clear all the example data such as : Orders, Customers, etc.

So i started using PrestaShop Cleaner ( that works well in the previous version ) in PS v1.5.6.1 but when i click on : Delete Catalog or Delete orders & customers , PS display a PopUp where i need to read a disclaymer and click "yes" but there are not disclaimer.
If i click "OK " button the module don't clear any database.

post-470437-0-76197500-1388700130_thumb.jpg

Thank you four your help

Edited by amar.prestashop (see edit history)

Hi,

The popup is enabled, the "OK" button is showed, only the disclaimer with the "yes" option is not showed ( or maybe it don't exists ).

But if i click "OK" ( see immage in the previous post) the module don't clear the DataBase.

I've tried using Chrome ( with AdBlock disabled ) and Maxthon.

doh!

ok, so I would 'never' use ps cleaner...sounds like a lot of work when I one can just simply disable test prodcuts/categories and cancel orders..

hopefully someone will come along soon to help!  (I will follow to see if I can learn)

might be a good idea to post a screen shot of what you are or are not seeing.

Hi Benjamin,

I've solved the problem with a different method because i've not found the checkbox to avoid installing sample data ( fresh new installation version PS v1.5.6.1 03.01.2013 from official site ).

But in the new installation ( local folder ) i've found PS Cleaner older version v1.0 ( the newest version is 1.12 or 1.2 i don't remember ).

So i've erased the "newest module" ed installed the old module v1.0, clean-up the Database and the reset the ID Category ( that was wrong )
ALTER TABLE ps_category AUTO_INCREMENT=3;
( "ps_" = change with your table prefix )

Now it works well.

I attached the PS Cleaner v1.0 for users purpose

Thank you again

Amar,

pscleaner v1.0.zip

Edited by amar.prestashop (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Amar, when you install PrestaShop you have the option of installing the sample data or not. Were you able to see that checkbox? 

Hi

are you sure the box you are talking about is still present in ps1.5 and more ?

it was in ps 1.4, but now, we dont have the choice,

we must install ipod and other stuff.

in the new version of pscleaner, 1.1.3, there is still the problem of the missing checkbox

i don t find any solution... do you have one ? except using an older version?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...