All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I got the reduction in size for both tables (ps_connections & ps_guest) with the following (in myphpadmin Version: 5.6.32): ps_connections # Delete old connection data (only used for stats) # change 2018-01-01 00:00:00 according to you needs # myphpadmin uses American dates (Year-Month-Day) DELETE c, cs FROM ps_connections c LEFT JOIN ps_connections cs ON (c.id_connections = cs.id_connections) WHERE c.date_add < '2019-06-01 00:00:00'; OPTIMIZE TABLE ps_connections; ps_guest # Delete all guest without entry in ps_customer table DELETE g FROM ps_guest g LEFT JOIN ps_customer c ON (g.id_customer = c.id_customer) WHERE c.id_customer IS NULL; OPTIMIZE TABLE ps_guest; Maybe this will help someone???
  3. Hola @orteking Para insertar un pedido, debes seguir los siguientes pasos: Crear cliente Crear dirección Crear carrito Crear pedido En este post tienes más información:
  4. Hola @ALVARO FERRER Tienes que activar el modo debug desde tu BO, una vez lo hagas vuelve a realizar la misma acción y veamos si nos salta algún error que nos pueda orientar a qué se debe el fallo. Quedo atento a tus comentarios. Saludos. Luis Jordán.
  5. Normally such things you add via css of your theme. Folder /themes/yourtheme/assets/css/customs.css or theme.css if you are using child theme.
  6. If this module is making troubles, you should contact the developer and ask for debugging. As I told you before, the error is a php-error created by incompatible (old) code not running with your php-version in use. PS: you answer in ENGLISH added to FRENCH FORUM SECTION was deleted. Again I kindly ask you to don't mix-up languages here. Please disable the automatic translation option of your browser.
  7. Hello Guys, It works normally when I create a simple html file. But when I add the html in Prestashop it is not working. I think there is something that is causing interference with the html code. Regards, Bejoyo
  8. Hi! First I apologize for the inconvenience with my responses to the posts. I appreciate your work. My theme is the classic with a son my version 1.7.6.1 PHP 7.2 I could disable the non-native modules but, for example, I have an importer module, it is not a practical solution for a php warning. Thanks again for your time, moderation, and help.
  9. Quelle version de prestashop ? Quelle version de php utilisez-vous ? Le problème est lié à quelque chose que vous utilisez (module, thème) non compatible avec la version php utilisée. Essayez de passer à une autre version php.
  10. The error is coming from incompatible php-version in use for a module x. Try to use another php-version. Disable all non-native modules. BTW: Which PS version are you using ? Which php-version, as this is old topic.
  11. Classic theme ? Or another ? Using any checkout module or non native payment module ? Url of your site to visualize the problem ?
  12. Today
  13. Bjr et merci, https://mble.mg/ version prestashop 1.6.1 Pour plus de précision on a ce message lorsqu'on entre dans le détail d'un produit et qu'on ajoute au panier après.
  14. Grazie, funziona ma risolve solo una parte del problema ........ meglio di niente 🙂
  15. bonjour ma configuration est prestashop 1.6.1.24 j'essaie d'importer mes prix par kg et je n'y arrive pas il me donne l'erreur suivante : Notice à la ligne 521 du fichier /home/artifreeky/www/classes/Product.php [8] A non well formed numeric value encountered les autres prix HT ou PA s'importe bien mais le prix au kilo il ne veut pas pouvez vous m'aidez a trouver cette erreur ? merci d'avance CREA FICHIER IMPORT SITE 86.csv
  16. La nouvelle version du Spin and Win Popup Module v2.0.0 est maintenant disponible sur le PrestonShop Addon Store. [AJOUTER] Thèmes du Nouvel An pour 2020
  17. The new version of the Spin and Win Popup Module v2.0.0 is now available on the PrestaShop Addon Store. [ADD] New Year Themes For 2020
  18. I think, that information is't really helpfull in this case. I've checked thas thread, there is only info about changing database table for changing the precison of the price, but it's not about the symbols.
  19. Image resizing plays a big role in optimizing of web resources. Many of images need lots of time for downloading, so CCDN use optimization mechanisms for make this process faster, that's why the quality become lower, but as I know it's not very noticeable. A half of year ago they announced about simplification of images optimization. Did you change size of your images before making resizing in CCDN? May you clarify your before and after quality?
  20. Stesso problema, è per caso il gdpr pro? Hai usato il modulo "Ottimizzatore Prestashop" (cleaner) per eliminare i clienti e ordini?
  21. I am trying to add a Product to Prestashop using WebService. So far he was able to create the product, assign it to its corresponding category and modify the stock without major problems, however, you will not be able to add an image to the product. I am based on this: https://github.com/xabikip/PrestaShopWebService/blob/master/examples/createProduct.php But I also tested the official documentation: https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/development/webservice/tutorials/change_product_image/ Below is the code: $url = $url . '/api/images/products/' . $id_producto; $image_path = 'http://localhost/webservice/img/caja.jpg'; echo("<br>" . $image_path); echo("<br>" . $url); $ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $key.':'); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, array('image' => '@'.$image_path.';type=image/jpg')); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); $result = curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); Is there any data that I am not taking into account, any data that is wrong?
  22. Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure it out how to fix this problem in my website. Is this a problem with module or what? What can I do to fix the display in every page?.
  23. Üdv! 1.7.6.x verziókkal is szépen működik? A Bugokat sikerült kiküszöbölni? Tervbe van a modul megvásárlása, de feleslegesen nem szeretnék pénzt kidobni. Köszönöm a választ!
  24. Bonjour J'ai un litige à régler et depuis le 12 décembre il est impossible de répondre au litige car Paypal affiche une page d'erreur. Je suis allée sur le forum de Paypal afin d'obtenir une réponse et 0 réponse. J'ai essayé d'envoyer un courriel à Paypal et là aussi ça donne une erreur lorsque l'on envoie le message. Avez-vous un moyen de contacter Paypal ? Pour ceux qui ont un litige, avez-vous ce problème ? Merci
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More