All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Se Film Gratis På Nettet Med Danske Undertekster: www.sefilm.tv
  3. Je suppose que ce que vous appelez "miniatures" correspond aux icones fontawesome ? Le fichier de ces icones n'existe pas: le répertoire normal de ces polices est default-bootstrap/fonts/ et non pas /font/
  4. Ok , from the code for attaching an invoice, there is this line if ((int) Configuration::get('PS_INVOICE') && $order_status->invoice && $order->invoice_number) There are only three reasons why an invoice is not created: The first one (Configuration::get('PS_INVOICE')) is if the configuration value is false, and as you said, you checked and it's on. The second one (order_status->invoice) whether the Order Status that is returned to the system after the order, is to create an invoice or not. For my COD module, the order status is at the configuration page. Check to see if the order status set there (default is 3. Processing in Progress) is to create an invoice or not. This can be checked at the Shop Parameters->Order Settings->Statuses, the order status in question, should have a green tick under the Invoice column. The third one (order->invoice_number) is just a sanity check that an invoice has already created. You can check after the order (at the order page) if the invoice is created and available. If all of the above are checked out, I can't think of anything else that might be wrong... I'm afraid only by debugging I can be more helpful.
  5. Bonjour Après une mise a jour de la version de prestashop j'ai rencontré un problème avec les miniature de la page accueil ansi des catégories s'il vous plait une solution ? Hello After an update of the version of prestashop I encountered a problem with the thumbnails of the home page ansi categories please a solution? Lien: www.astsecurite.com
  6. Is it possible to modify a smarty product variable (for example $product.show_price) from a display hook associated to the product page (for example displayProductAdditionalInfo) in a module?
  7. Bonjour Après une mise a jour de la version de prestashop j'ai rencontré un problème avec les miniature de la page accueil ansi des catégories s'il vous plait une solution ? Lien: www.astsecurite.com
  8. ppproductions

PayU v2.1.6.6 - Problem po instalacji

Podbiję temat. Mam Prestę 1.6.0.9., moduł Payu wersja 2.x. Wszystko hula dopóki presta operuje po polsku. Po przełączeniu języka na angielski przy próbie płatności wyrzuca błąd. Macie jakieś pomysły, gdzie szukać przyczyny? Pozdrawiam
  9. Yes, invoice switch is enabled. Thank you
  10. trailrunning.shop

Währung

Danke. Denke ich zwar auch. Aber bei einem Kaufpreis über 100 Euro will man doch sicher sein. Mich hat aber das „$“ und „€“ etwas irritiert. Wenn es natürlich ein ähnliches günstigere Template gibt würde ich mich natürlich auch freuen ...
  11. Claudiocool

Währung

Sollte normal kein Problem sein, die Währungen werden ja an anderer Stelle gepflegt, ich vermute mal nicht, dass das in dem Template hart codiert wird.
  12. Werden Änderungen der Emails beim Update auch Überschrieben, wenn man sie in der Translation eingibt?
  13. hier sieht man, dass die tabelle - warum auch immer - über den weißen rand hinaus geht... ist zwar mittlerweile eh nichtmehr so arg (störend), aber dennoch unerwünscht und unerklärbar
  14. Birnex

Disable the EAN control function

Where ist the cache file? And wich structure in the database i must change?
  15. Please check the Orders->Invoices page (Invoice Options) to make sure Invoices are enabled.
  16. musicmaster

Don't forget to adapt the fieldsize in the database
  17. Ciao, un cliente mi ha chiesto un ecommerce per abbigliamento estivo (costumi bikini donna). Essendo composti di due pezzi (parte sopra e parte sotto), deve essere possibile acquistarli con le combinazioni di colore che vuole il cliente ma rimanendo dello stesso modello del bikini. Faccio un esempio per chiarirci: modello "A" composto da parte sopra nera e rossa, parte sotto verde e blu. Modello "B" composto parte sopra bianca, parte sotto blu, rosso, verde. Serve che vengano acquistati innanzitutto "2" pezzi almeno dello stesso modello, cioè il completo (parte sopra e parte sotto), e che l'utente possa scegliersi il colore di entrambi i pezzi (es. del modello "A" con parte sopra nera e sott blu" e del modello "B" con parte sopra bianca e sotto rosso. Spero si capisca... Grazie in anticipo dei consigli.
  18. alextn

change the number 13 with 14 on the function, on all 3 files I have attached to it. Clear the cache, and try again. must work. be very careful the cache
  19. hey i am sorry for my late replay but i have find a simple solution for this first of all rename your current file in classes/ Rijndael.php and then try to upload prestashop latest version Rijndael.php file and try to clear your cache and that fix it your issue from here you can download your latest file of Rijndael.php Rijndael.php
  20. Birnex

I check the files. There is no change in the EAN 13. i need 14 numbers.
  21. Birnex

I do the change only in ProductOptions and Validate.php. ok i try it
  22. giulym

Second image not on hover

Hi, if I want to have the second image for a product, how can I get it? I don't want it on hover, but directly as "cover". I can't find the code, unfortunately PrestaShop doesn't have a CODEX like wordpress 1.7.5.1
  23. Birnex

I do the change only in ProductOptions and Validate.php. ok i try it
  24. alextn

src\PrestaShopBundle\Form\Admin\Product/ProductOptions.php src\PrestaShopBundle\Form\Admin\Product/ProductCombination.php FILE: classes/Validate.php replace the attached files with the original ones in the respective prestashop positions - version 1.7 only. Clear the cache, and try again. ProductCombination.php ProductOptions.php Validate.php
  25. Today
  26. nafisjedriel

Créer des déclinaisons mixtes

Bonjour, je cherche également a faire la meme chose, mais pas avec la meme experience (Beaucoup beaucoup ... beaucoup moindre lol)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More