All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. To add to problems faced installing, these are some of the things I had to do to install it on a multishop environment. - If you can't install or uninstall, try reset. If you get it to install, copy the ps_product_comment* tables structure in case you need to repopulate it in the DB. When running into problems I found deleting the tables allowed it to reset. At other times, I had to reinstall the ps_product_comment* tables to install. I tried to uninstall without the tables, and it said 'module not installed' even though it was.. I put the tables back in and it uninstalled. If you are going to reinstall, make sure those tables don't exist. - Make sure your products assigned to categories. I run a multishop environment and was having a lot of trouble. Once I made sure every product belonged to its proper category and shop, it installed on all of my shops without error. You can check this at Sell->Catalog->Monitoring to see if you have errant products. - Also, I disabled modsec during install and it thats also when it worked. I re-enabled modsec and it is still functional. I don't know if disabling modsec is required, but it doesn't hurt to try if you're running out of things to try to get the mod installed.
  3. Hi everyone I want to customize this module "field tab categories" form dispalying products to change it to dispaly Brand Logo (Manufacturers). Anyone can help please? (let's see the attachment file) Thanks David
  4. Clinton Snow

I can't have access to my prestashop

Could you please explain me a little bit more with more details? Thanks
  5. What do you mean by "official"? There are addons for Google Shopping on the PS addon website. They work nicely even if it's not dev by Prestashop.
  6. Hola estimados. Quisiera hacer una consulta y si alguien mas le ha pasado. Actualice mi prestashop a la última versión 1.7.6.0 y en los precios de los productos se agregaron decimales y no hay forma de poder quitar decimales. En la configuración lo tengo así directorio public_html/translations/cldr archivo main--es-ES--numbers "accounting":"#,##0\u00a0\u00a4" "standard":"#,##0\u00a0\u00a4" No se cual sera el problema🤔 leí en un foro en ingles que ahora ya no se configura del directorio public_html/translations/cldr Gracias.
  7. tdsoft

ps 1.7.4.2 customer footer links

You can logged in with your FTP account or logged in your hosting >> go to Files Manager
  8. Today
  9. Hi there I had worked out all my plug ins and had the configuration mostly ready to go and suddenly the top contact and log in bar has disappeared! Any clues as to where I might find a fix? version 1.7.5 as far as I know. I am trying to do restore from a backup at the moment but any suggestions welcome.
  10. cool cellphone case

will you replace prestashop with shopify?

business is for money right? i didn't see any official addon for google shopping, many social advertisment addons are from forum developer
  11. jonmestev

Decimals problems on 1.7.6

I have the same problem
  12. Yesterday
  13. Dear all, I am get this error : 1/1 UndefinedFunctionException in 27b87e67a565584e008cf24f6a0b94bd7c6d3fee.file.product.tpl.php line 582: Attempted to call function "content_5d2e5ffd449516_85442514" from the global namespace. in 27b87e67a565584e008cf24f6a0b94bd7c6d3fee.file.product.tpl.php line 582 at content_5d2e5ffd4ac8f5_78117124(object(Smarty_Dev_Template)) in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 188 at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('catalog/product.tpl', null, 'layouts/layout-full-width.tpl', object(SmartyDev), false, true, false) in SmartyDev.php line 41 at SmartyDev->fetch('catalog/product.tpl', null, 'layouts/layout-full-width.tpl') in FrontController.php line 660 at FrontControllerCore->smartyOutputContent('catalog/product.tpl') in FrontController.php line 644 at FrontControllerCore->display() in Controller.php line 225 at ControllerCore->run() in Dispatcher.php line 379 at DispatcherCore->dispatch() in index.php line 30 I dont understand why, and appear only on the Products page ! http://playstationtunisie.com/produits/145-141-cartes-psn-toutes-regions-.html#/3-region-france/18-montant-10 Please help, thanks all
  14. world4players

Ukrycie pól adresu

Witam, chciałbym ukryć wszelkie pola adresowe przy zakupach jako gość. Ogólnie w sklepie mam tylko wirtualne produkty gdzie nie potrzebne będzie podawanie adresu. Chciałbym jak najbardziej to uprościć czyli np. Tylko zostawić imię i adres email który będzie potrzebny do wysyłki. Da się coś takiego zrobić?
  15. Bonsoir, Vous avez fait la maj depuis une version 1.7.5.x ? Si c'est le cas il y a un bug de maj qui ne met pas correctement à jour la table ps_currency : voir ce ticket de bug : https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/14608 En clair pour corriger cela il faut que vous alliez dans votre base de donnée et éditer l'entre de votre devise par defaut de cette table pour lui rajouter le numeric_iso_code '978 pour l'euros) ainsi que de changer la précision de 6 à 2. Cordialement,
  16. Not working when deleting /var/cache/*
  17. deannab

integrating stripe checkout

i will ask. they answered my ticket, but have been down with a migraine so just getting back to this.
  18. Yo he visto este error cuando el modo debug estaba activado. MIrar q no sea eso
  19. Yo no entiendo de mecanica y ni se me ocurriria arreglarme yo mismo el coche. WTF Busca un profesional
  20. Comprobar q en la tabla ps_cart en esos casos hay una id adress delivery / invoice asignada y q no sea 0. Ya me decis
  21. burrots

Error envio correo electronico al cliente

pues ahi lo tienes falla al intentar meter ese registro en la db. El pk falla dificil desde aki, habria q debuguear en el mismo codigo, no parece causa de ningun modulo ni override. Curioso. Intenta actulizar version de prestashop si es una antigua.
  22. Bonjour, non après quelques recherches il semblerait qu'un module existe pour Wordpress mais pas pour Prestashop. En attendant un éventuel développement, j'ai ajouté un visuel fixé en bas à gauche de ma boutique (codé en "dur" dans mon template). C'est gratuit ça prend 5 min par contre il s'agit d'un simple .jpg donc la note n'évolue pas en temps réel... Cordialement.
  23. Hi I try to upgrade from 1.7.5.2 to latest 1.7.6.0 and now FO give me blank and message too many redirect. I switch to default template and it didn't work. I enable debugg mode still nothing. What else should I look into?. Here is the link to test shop: https://trgovina-figura.si/nadgradnja/ thanks Martin
  24. I have tried to upgrade 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6.0. via the upgrade function on the server with the use of installatron, the front looks oke but in the back-office when I go to catalog-product I get Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Did anybody successful upgrade to 1.7.6.0 ? or is it still not possible yet
  25. joostjoost

Discount countdown timer when visit page

No one? BUMP
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More