All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. than you the problem is cloudflare now all is fine thank you
  3. delete cookies via ftp and try an incognito mode browser
  4. Grazie Fabry, no! non c'è stato modo d'entrare nel backoffice. Alla fine ho reinstallato tutto con la speranza di non fare altri errori😉. Grazie per aver cercato di aiutarmi.
  5. Hi.. Yes i have checked all php version like as 7.4,8.0 and 8.1 but all versions same problem come
  6. and after upgrading from 1.7.8 to latest version with 1-click upgrade module i get messages like The controller HOME is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsxDesignParentTab is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsMboTheme is missing or invalid.
  7. i checked the database and the table psty_category_group is not updated with records like category_id, 1
  8. after upgrading from 1.7.8 to latest version with 1-click upgrade module i get messages like The controller HOME is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsxDesignParentTab is missing or invalid. The controller AdminPsMboTheme is missing or invalid.
  9. Bonjour Super et pour les images produits des pages catégories c' est dans quel fichier tpl merci d' avance
  10. Today
  11. i see this message : Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function proc_open() in /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:291 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php(54): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->establishProcessConnection() #1 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(143): Swift_Transport_StreamBuffer->initialize() #2 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/SendmailTransport.php(50): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->start() #3 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mailer.php(65): Swift_Transport_SendmailTransport->start() #4 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/Mail.php(636): Swift_Mailer->send() #5 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerPersister.php(261): MailCore::send() #6 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerPersister.php(239): CustomerPersisterCore->sendConfirmationMail() #7 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerPersister.php(69): CustomerPersisterCore->create() #8 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/form/CustomerForm.php(262): CustomerPersisterCore->save() #9 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/controllers/front/RegistrationController.php(64): CustomerFormCore->submit() #10 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/controller/Controller.php(319): RegistrationControllerCore->initContent() #11 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/classes/Dispatcher.php(510): ControllerCore->run() #12 /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #13 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs/namesite/home/shop/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php on line 291
  12. Upgrading from 1.7 to 8 either from 1.6 was always a pain. Like lottery with 1-click upgrade. Themes, modules not always compatible with 8 and new PHP version could give such issues even with updating. I would try first with 1.7.8.6 > 1.7.8.11 - test it and then trying with 8.1.5. Either clean 8.1.5, install updated theme, modules and migrate database. Less issues in th future. PS: Better do any of updates on clone / copy not on live store.
  13. Enable debug mode and retry with registration.
  14. during user registration i have error 500 page on the front-end, but on the back-end user are registred normally, what can depend this problem ?
  15. Hello, i already clear all cache but problem is same thank you
  16. @biker1947 Hi, As can you see, no problem on PS 8.1.3 with Classic theme. Check your module config. Maybe wrong settings stored. test_1.mp4
  17. Okay, thank you for information. We are working on it, it's very likely that we can downgrade PrestaShop version requirement to 1.6 and PHP version to 5.6.
  18. Hello all, i have instaled prestashop 8.1.5 with wich i have a problem with wellcome message to user account. In top menu i have a wellcome message to user but i don't see the user name. I can see it in attachment. Question is from where i can edited to see username when the user is loged. Thanks in advance
  19. Yesterday
  20. The Solution is : This is the default SQL query for getting the Category overview: SELECT COUNT(cp.id_product) AS products_count, c.id_category, c.id_parent, c.active, cl.name, cl.description, cs.position FROM ps_category c LEFT JOIN ps_category_lang cl ON c.id_category = cl.id_category AND cl.id_lang = 1 AND cl.id_shop = c.id_shop_default LEFT JOIN ps_category_shop cs ON c.id_category = cs.id_category AND cs.id_shop = 1 LEFT JOIN ps_category_product cp ON c.id_category = cp.id_category WHERE (c.id_category != '800') AND (c.id_parent = 2) AND (c.id_category != '800') AND (c.id_category != '800') GROUP BY c.id_category ORDER BY position asc LIMIT 50 Changing "c.id_parent = 2" to "c.id_parent = 1" shows the categories. OR Go to phpmyadmin > ps_category > replace Home category's ID with "2" instead of "1"
  21. Hi, i am not sure what i have done, but i remember it was working before. Now my confirmation email looks like this: I already reset and reinstalled (delte and paste the original) the email alerts modules, deleted all the templates and generated it newly. It is still the same result. I use a theme even if i switch it or deactivate the 3rd party modules its the same. Now i really dont know what else to check. Did i missed something oor do you have any idea what else i can check? Any information is welcome. Many thanks in advance
  22. Matching the tags is done by the browser. So I have no control over it and different browsers may even produce slightly different results. For the moment I have added a counter below the descriptions plus a red color when they are to big. Don't forget to refresh the browser cache (ctrl-F5 on the pc) when installing the new version.
  23. If you are happy leave it like it is. Buy a 2nd Domain and build a new shop on it. If it were me I'd also use a different server. Fallback is good to have. That way you won't be moving and give your customers more choices.
  24. Hola, tengo un error 500 en mi tienda prestashop, no puedo ingresar al backoffice y la página no funciona, alguien me puede ayudar ? mi tienda es www.licuasuper.com
  1. Load more activity