All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The module is not compatible with PrestaShop 8.1, jsonDecode method has been removed from the Tools class, you need to ask them for an update.
  3. Maybe some problems with sending emails related to the order state?
  4. The issue is solved, i created a new website and compared the mails files. I found a folder named " 2 " instead of " en " when i changed the name it start working. But it is so weard i haven't touched the files of my website.
  5. Today
  6. Kαλησπέρα ξανά. Σήμερα πήραμε και την απάντηση του skroutz που ήταν 10/10 χωρίς να ζητήσει να αλλάξουμε ούτε μια γραμμή κώδικα στο module.🙂 Καλησπέρα σας από την τεχνική ομάδα του Skroutz Analytics, Ευχαριστούμε πολύ για την άμεση ανταπόκριση σας. Θα θέλαμε να σας ενημερώσουμε ότι μετά από επιτυχή επανέλεγχο, το Skroutz Analytics ενεργοποιήθηκε εκ νέου. Παραμένουμε στη διάθεσή σας για οποιαδήποτε διευκρίνιση. Ευχαριστούμε
  7. Też miałem ten problem. pomogło masowe usunięcie atrybutów z produktu i wgranie [import] nowych atrybutów
  8. finalmente una risposta, mi ha fornito un drive dove scaricare skin e template, ora devo installarle come un modulo giusto ? caricando via ftp ?
  9. Essayez de voir en installant leur module https://www.hotjar.com/integrations/ Ou peut être placer le script , dans le backoffice , quelque part dans : Apparence/ IqitThemeEditor - Backoffice / Custom Css/Js/Codes/Google Gtag
  10. Hello, we are running Prestashop 1.7.8.8 on our website and we use the Prestashop's native CSV import module for products and combinations. The system seems pretty solid but something is not quite right when it comes to update existing combinations. Regarding simple products (no combinations) we use to upload a file that contains just the minimum amount of informations (Product ID/Reference) and the field that we need to update/change, like the price or the EAN number for example. This seems to work perfectly with simple products, but it does not with combinations: if we want to do the same with combination we must specify the product ID/reference, attribute and attribute value so that the system can identify the single combinations and update the correct one without error. But that's not the case because if we choose to update a single field we'll end up with all the combination's field empty, except for the one you chose to update. That's a pretty major issue, did it happen to anyone other then us? Thank you in advance.
  11. No matter how I do this this stays like this. It's different than the other 2 categories which makes me think somethings different, but I can't see what it is.
  12. @solsol69 Par contre, je ne me rappelle plus où il faut le mettre. Dans, thème -> warehouse -> template ->partial -> head, mais il me fait une erreur 500
  13. No le immagini non vengono cancellate, ma questo non accade neanche se li elimini manualmente, mi sono trovati diversi siti intasati a livello di grandezza causate da immagini inutili di prodotti eliminati, ci sono diversi moduli che fanno proprio questo, eliminano tutte le foto prodotti, brand etc di prodotti non piu disponibili nello store!
  14. Bonjour, ah, oui, je connais ce script qui voit ce que font les clients ou autres et le temps qu'ils y passent. Je vais le réinstaller, de ce pas. Merci
  15. Hello, It is definitely possible to make a request to a controller from Postman. In your case, the problem seems to be the fact that the URL is incorrect. In order to get the URL for the controller you can use the following method in your module's main class: $this->context->link->getModuleLink('<module_name>', 'controller_name'); This will generate a link with the following structure: '<base_url>/<lang>/module/<module_name>/<controller_name>' - the lang part might be optional in your case. Once you get the actual URL, you should be able to make requests to it from Postman.
  16. Hello, PrestaShop 8 does not support PHP 8.2 yet, as highlighted in here: https://devdocs.prestashop-project.org/8/basics/installation/system-requirements/#php-compatibility-chart Unless you want to manually fix these warnings, it is recommended to downgrade to PHP 8.1 These warnings are thrown because in some classes, some methods are setting properties without having these properties defined in the class. Here is an example: class SomeClass { public function __construct(string $str) { $this->str = $str; } } This case will throw the warning, because the property str is not defined in the class. In order to fix it, you just need to define that property: class SomeClass { public string $str; public function __construct(string $str) { $this->str = $str; } }
  17. Bonjour, j'ai actuellement le même problème que vous. Avez-vous trouvé une solution ? Merci
  18. Solo tienes que modificar el tpl para corregir el problema. Hay que tener conocimientos de programación para ello. Lo otro seria actualizar dicho modulo a la ultima versión disponible a ver si eso soluciona el problema. Suerte.
  19. I have contacted my hosting and everything is good, could you plz tell me which files are responsible for sending and receiving mails so i could restore the files, plz it is urgent.
  20. capito credevo che qualcun altro, avesse gia provato varie skin su altri web credo che funzionasse uguale speriamo solo che rispondono presto
  21. Purtroppo non conosco il tema in questione..c'é da capire quali moduli installa e vedere se ha un configuratore , difficile darti info sicure senza capire come funziona questo tema!
  22. Bonjour Vous pouvez peut etre tenter de comprendre ce qui ce passe sur votre site avec ceci https://www.hotjar.com/fr/
  23. Hi, Thanks a lot for your reply, Unfortunately we already truncated several times connection and guest tables (one of them had over a million rows) the only one that we did not touch yet is the cart table because a truncate is far less ressource consuming than a delete with a where statement. I'm currently trying to set up lite speed cache on development environment to see if it would fit on our production one but i'm not very succesfull with it at the moment. Another lead that might be relevant is our current SQL engine which is MariaDB, I saw yesterday that Prestashop recommend using MySQL but my knowledge of the differences between the two of them is very limited. I would take in consideration any other advices as I can test relatively quickly on our dev environment. Kind Regards
  24. Bonjour, merci pour l'info ! de mon côté l'enregistrement le plus récent date dans la table order_history date d'un an. La journalisation peut-elle avoir été stoppée ? Merci
  25. infatti gia scritto ma senza nessun esito ancora non risponde ed io o urgenza, credevo che qualcuno sapesse rispondere
  1. Load more activity