All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Good morning, I have a problem that sometimes occurs both to me and to clients who enter the website and go through the process of making a purchase. For some reason that I don't know, if customers reach the checkout page and at that moment do not complete the purchase and close the tab in the browser or go back or reload, when they return to the checkout page and click to finish the purchase, the page remains blocked and instead of going to the payment gateway, it stays in a loop and loads the checkout page again or when trying to enter the checkout, it redirects them to the main page. I have verified that clearing the browser cache solves this, but many customers abandon the page for this reason. Any ideas why this happens and how to fix it permanently without having to clear the browser cache? Thanks in advance.
  4. Do you have that deep pocket to be able to afford a campaign over all those mentioned countries? Usually the shops conquer their country first, then they collects funds or find partners to go internationally. Anyway, to find out what is going on: you need to give more details on the shop, the theme. If new (most likely) or an older shop.
  5. Bonjour, avez-vous tenté de vider manuellement le cache ? https://www.mediacom87.fr/faq-comment-vider-le-cache-manuellement-sur-prestashop-17/
  6. ok thanks I will try and update you
  7. I am trying to setup a multistore with 4 domains: .EU / .DE / .CZ / .SK I would like to have active countries (for shipping) on each domain like this: .EU: all EU countries .DE: Germany + Austria .CZ: Czech republic .SK: Slovak republic I am trying to set it up here: International -> Locations -> Countries, but it does not work properly. For example: I choose settings for .SK domain and I leave just Slovakia enabled. After this I switch to settings for .DE domain and I enable Germany + Austria. I come back to settings for .SK domain and I have Slovakia + Austria enabled. When I enable every country under .EU settings, it enables all countries for all domains. Long story short: no matter which store I choose (or I select All stores), it uses current settings for all stores. Am I doing something wrong or am I facing some kind of bug? PS 8.1.5
  8. Buen día, Necesito de su ayuda para eliminar el campo de ciudad dentro del formulario de direcciones. Si lo elimino desde el back (en la modificación del país) solo va a desaparecer cuando en el front el usuario seleccione ese país al que previamente se le quitó el campo de ciudad. Es decir, necesito que desde un inicio (sin que se haya seleccionado el país) no se muestre el campo de ciudad así como aparece en la imagen. Tal vez se deba modificar algún archivo .tpl o .php, pero desconozco tanto la ruta como el archivo en sí. De antemano muchas gracias a quien me pueda ayudar. Saludos.
  9. Hello, Actually, one more thing you can try is the following: If the element has no position and z-index, you can try to give it a position absolute and a negative z-index, this way having it under the other elements. Otherwise, you will have to look into the JavaScript stuff.
  10. yes the element already has a display: block !importat, in fact my display: none !important is crossed out. so I'm just left with JS
  11. good, it's real help for me. im confused why the ps doesn't set the field in default. it should be one out of two in mandatory by default.
  12. Hello, Once you added your styles in the CSS stylesheet, have you also checked the styles that the element has? You can achieve that by right clicking on the element then selecting 'Inspect' At this point, there are 2 possibilities: 1. Your style was added, but the element overridden it (if this is the case, you should see your style in the Styles tab, but that style being with a strikethrough). 2. Your selector did not match that element, thus the style was never added to the <a> element. For the first case, the only explanation would be the fact that the element has display !important added to it too. If this is the case, it won't be possible to change that via CSS. At this point, your best shot is doing it via JavaScript - this might be helpful: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/462537/overriding-important-style
  13. I've already tried with the display: none !important but it doesn't work, the inline style rules remain valid. I also tried with the pseudo :after and :before, it doesn't even work I have to hide it
  14. Hello, Even if these fields are optional by default, you can change this behavior. You can achieve this by going to: Admin -> Customers -> Addresses -> click the 'Set required fields for this section', check one of the phone fields and save. At this point, that field should be mandatory.
  15. Hello, Yes, as long as the <a> element is not loaded within an iframe, you should be able to hide it using CSS. With CSS, you do not need to target that element after the page loads. If the CSS specific code is added, the element will be hidden, even if it's added at a later time. You might need to use the '!important' property though. Example: .div-class a { display: none !important; }
  16. Bonjour Le site affiche une erreur lorsque je clique sur un produit voici les erreurs je ne comprend pas j'ai activé le debug : ContextErrorException User Notice: escape: unsupported type: html_attr - returning unmodified string in modifier.escape.php line 257 at smarty_modifier_escape('<!-- begin /home/aztechb/www/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comment-item-prototype.tpl --><div class="product-comment-list-item" data-product-comment-id="@COMMENT_ID@" data-product-id="@PRODUCT_ID@"> <div class="comment-infos"> <div class="grade-stars small-stars"></div> <div class="comment-date small"> @COMMENT_DATE@ </div> <div class="comment-author text-info"> Par @CUSTOMER_NAME@ </div> </div> <div class="comment-content"> <p class="h5">@COMMENT_TITLE@</p> <p>@COMMENT_COMMENT@</p> <ul class="comment-buttons"> <li><a class="useful-review" href="#like"> <i class="material-icons thumb_up">thumb_up</i> <span class="useful-review-value">@COMMENT_USEFUL_ADVICES@</span> </a></li> <li><a class="not-useful-review" href="#dislike"> <i class="material-icons thumb_down">thumb_down</i> <span class="not-useful-review-value">@COMMENT_NOT_USEFUL_ADVICES@</span> </a></li> <li><a class="report-abuse" title="Signaler un abus" href="#report"> <i class="material-icons outlined_flag">flag</i> </a></li> </ul> </div></div><!-- end /home/aztechb/www/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comment-item-prototype.tpl -->', 'html_attr', 'UTF-8', true)in smarty.config.inc.php line 80 at smartyEscape('<!-- begin /home/aztechb/www/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comment-item-prototype.tpl --><div class="product-comment-list-item" data-product-comment-id="@COMMENT_ID@" data-product-id="@PRODUCT_ID@"> <div class="comment-infos"> <div class="grade-stars small-stars"></div> <div class="comment-date small"> @COMMENT_DATE@ </div> <div class="comment-author text-info"> Par @CUSTOMER_NAME@ </div> </div> <div class="comment-content"> <p class="h5">@COMMENT_TITLE@</p> <p>@COMMENT_COMMENT@</p> <ul class="comment-buttons"> <li><a class="useful-review" href="#like"> <i class="material-icons thumb_up">thumb_up</i> <span class="useful-review-value">@COMMENT_USEFUL_ADVICES@</span> </a></li> <li><a class="not-useful-review" href="#dislike"> <i class="material-icons thumb_down">thumb_down</i> <span class="not-useful-review-value">@COMMENT_NOT_USEFUL_ADVICES@</span> </a></li> <li><a class="report-abuse" title="Signaler un abus" href="#report"> <i class="material-icons outlined_flag">flag</i> </a></li> </ul> </div></div><!-- end /home/aztechb/www/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comment-item-prototype.tpl -->', 'html_attr')in SmartyLazyRegister.php line 83 at SmartyLazyRegister->__call('smartyEscape', array('<!-- begin /home/aztechb/www/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comment-item-prototype.tpl --><div class="product-comment-list-item" data-product-comment-id="@COMMENT_ID@" data-product-id="@PRODUCT_ID@"> <div class="comment-infos"> <div class="grade-stars small-stars"></div> <div class="comment-date small"> @COMMENT_DATE@ </div> <div class="comment-author text-info"> Par @CUSTOMER_NAME@ </div> </div> <div class="comment-content"> <p class="h5">@COMMENT_TITLE@</p> <p>@COMMENT_COMMENT@</p> <ul class="comment-buttons"> <li><a class="useful-review" href="#like"> <i class="material-icons thumb_up">thumb_up</i> <span class="useful-review-value">@COMMENT_USEFUL_ADVICES@</span> </a></li> <li><a class="not-useful-review" href="#dislike"> <i class="material-icons thumb_down">thumb_down</i> <span class="not-useful-review-value">@COMMENT_NOT_USEFUL_ADVICES@</span> </a></li> <li><a class="report-abuse" title="Signaler un abus" href="#report"> <i class="material-icons outlined_flag">flag</i> </a></li> </ul> </div></div><!-- end /home/aztechb/www/themes/ZOneTheme/modules/productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comment-item-prototype.tpl -->', 'html_attr'))in 5994852a9960d76ab827d262a62165c31e86d3b8_2.module.productcommentsviewstempl.php line 70 at content_662a5bbbea4148_78435509(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123 at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114 at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_template.php line 216 at Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 232 at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(object(SmartyDevTemplate), null, null, null, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 116 at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('module:productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comments-list.tpl', null, null, null, false, true, false)in SmartyDev.php line 40 at SmartyDev->fetch('module:productcomments/views/templates/hook/product-comments-list.tpl')in productcomments.php line 979 at ProductComments->renderProductCommentsList(object(ProductLazyArray))in productcomments.php line 906 at ProductComments->hookDisplayFooterProduct(array('product' => object(ProductLazyArray), 'category' => object(Category), 'smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in Hook.php line 1007 at HookCore::coreCallHook(object(ProductComments), 'hookDisplayFooterProduct', array('product' => object(ProductLazyArray), 'category' => object(Category), 'smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in Hook.php line 431 at HookCore::callHookOn(object(ProductComments), 'displayFooterProduct', array('product' => object(ProductLazyArray), 'category' => object(Category), 'smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1))in Hook.php line 944 at HookCore::exec('displayFooterProduct', array('product' => object(ProductLazyArray), 'category' => object(Category), 'smarty' => object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 1), null)in smarty.config.inc.php line 167 at smartyHook(array('h' => 'displayFooterProduct', 'product' => object(ProductLazyArray), 'category' => object(Category)), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in SmartyLazyRegister.php line 83 at SmartyLazyRegister->__call('smartyHook', array(array('h' => 'displayFooterProduct', 'product' => object(ProductLazyArray), 'category' => object(Category)), object(SmartyDevTemplate)))in eeae46e27dfe5f80eb7e169a74f4830472df81d2_2.file.product.tpl.php line 361 at Block_1283554367662a5bbb60a2a5_62450368->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_1283554367662a5bbb60a2a5_62450368), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_1283554367662a5bbb60a2a5_62450368))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_1283554367662a5bbb60a2a5_62450368', 'product_footer', 0)in eeae46e27dfe5f80eb7e169a74f4830472df81d2_2.file.product.tpl.php line 467 at Block_1934447238662a5bbb5fc211_15557309->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_1934447238662a5bbb5fc211_15557309), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_1934447238662a5bbb5fc211_15557309), object(Block_388507069662a5b1cc33b78_56337670))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 186 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_388507069662a5b1cc33b78_56337670))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_388507069662a5b1cc33b78_56337670', 'content', 1)in c5263b6387334555edeed66f65c19e70a59d94ec_2.file.layout-full-width.tpl.php line 103 at Block_512230930662a5b1cc33576_33914548->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_512230930662a5b1cc33576_33914548), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_512230930662a5b1cc33576_33914548), object(Block_925758426662a5b1cc4f033_78100917))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 186 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_925758426662a5b1cc4f033_78100917))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_925758426662a5b1cc4f033_78100917', 'content_wrapper', 6)in bbdee6fa2823f870a490221642001039e7fb0658_2.file.layout-both-columns.tpl.php line 404 at Block_665063157662a5b1cc4e048_07107907->callBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 248 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock(object(Block_665063157662a5b1cc4e048_07107907), object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 184 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process(object(SmartyDevTemplate), object(Block_665063157662a5b1cc4e048_07107907))in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 156 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'Block_665063157662a5b1cc4e048_07107907', 'main_content')in bbdee6fa2823f870a490221642001039e7fb0658_2.file.layout-both-columns.tpl.php line 104 at content_662a5b1cc52ec9_54533300(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123 at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114 at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_template.php line 216 at Smarty_Internal_Template->render()in smarty_internal_template.php line 385 at Smarty_Internal_Template->_subTemplateRender('layouts/layout-both-columns.tpl', null, 'ZOneThemelayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', 0, 3600, array(), 2, false, null, null)in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 116 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->endChild(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'layouts/layout-both-columns.tpl')in c5263b6387334555edeed66f65c19e70a59d94ec_2.file.layout-full-width.tpl.php line 42 at content_662a5b1cc34307_65582770(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123 at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114 at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_template.php line 216 at Smarty_Internal_Template->render()in smarty_internal_template.php line 385 at Smarty_Internal_Template->_subTemplateRender('layouts/layout-full-width.tpl', null, 'ZOneThemelayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', 0, 3600, array(), 2, false, null, null)in smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php line 116 at Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->endChild(object(SmartyDevTemplate), 'layouts/layout-full-width.tpl')in eeae46e27dfe5f80eb7e169a74f4830472df81d2_2.file.product.tpl.php line 53 at content_662a5bbb60b838_10785332(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_resource_base.php line 123 at Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_template_compiled.php line 114 at Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(object(SmartyDevTemplate))in smarty_internal_template.php line 216 at Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 232 at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(object(SmartyDevTemplate), null, 'ZOneThemelayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', null, 0)in smarty_internal_templatebase.php line 116 at Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('catalog/product.tpl', null, 'ZOneThemelayouts/layout-full-width.tpl', null, false, true, false)in SmartyDev.php line 40 at SmartyDev->fetch('catalog/product.tpl', null, 'ZOneThemelayouts/layout-full-width.tpl')in FrontController.php line 727 at FrontControllerCore->smartyOutputContent('catalog/product.tpl')in FrontController.php line 709 at FrontControllerCore->display()in Controller.php line 326 at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 518 at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28
  17. @Danny_C Tu peux recréer ton message dans une section appropriée ? Sinon pour t'aider, est-ce que le thème en question est compatible avec la version de Prestashop que tu essaye d'utiliser? Est-ce qu'il y a une mise à jours ou est ce que le développeur à prévu d'en faire une ? Réponds moi par MP.
  18. hi guys, I have a tag <a> included in a third-party DIV with the inline style (example style="animation:none!important;background-color:rgba(238,238,238,0.9,........) how can I change it after loading the page? I would like to apply display: none or visibility: hidden Is it possible with CSS?
  19. Bonjour, Ouvrez votre propre topic dans la section appels d'offres.
  20. Bonjour J'ai fais une mise à jour de mes modules maintenant je trouve avec error 500, j'ai donc activer le mode debug voici l'erreur mais je ne vois pas comment résoudre et c'est quel modules qui a causé le problème ou d'autre choses : Twig\Error\RuntimeError in src/PrestaShopBundle/Resources/views/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig (line 167) <tr> <td>{{ profiler_dump(module.callback.args) }}</td> </tr> {% else %} <tr> <td>{{ profiler_dump(module.widget.args) }}</td> </tr> {% endif %} </table> {% endfor %} </td> Template->getAttribute(array(), 'widget', array())in var/cache/dev/twig/5c/5c799a7c75089cb0f02aac0bc65684892d2372bf0d614aca0ea083feb58fcdca.php (line 370) __TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9->getrender_table(array('actionDispatcherBefore' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'actionDispatcherBefore', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/src/Adapter/LegacyHookSubscriber.php:123', 'modules' => array('ps_mbo' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data)))))), 'moduleRoutes' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'moduleRoutes', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/classes/Dispatcher.php:596', 'modules' => array('pspaylater' => array(), 'mailchimppro' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'doofinder' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data)))))), 'actionAdminControllerSetMedia' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'actionAdminControllerSetMedia', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php:2760', 'modules' => array('dashactivity' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'dashtrends' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'dashgoals' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'graphnvd3' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'gamification' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'psgdpr' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_mbo' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'pspaylater' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'amazonpay' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_checkout' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'roja45quotationspro' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'lpsgmybusiness' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'blockwishlist' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))))), array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'actionAdminControllerSetMedia', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php:2760', 'modules' => array('dashactivity' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'dashtrends' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'dashgoals' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'graphnvd3' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'gamification' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'psgdpr' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_mbo' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'pspaylater' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'amazonpay' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_checkout' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'roja45quotationspro' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'lpsgmybusiness' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'blockwishlist' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))))), array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'actionAdminControllerSetMedia', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php:2760', 'modules' => array('dashactivity' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'dashtrends' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'dashgoals' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'graphnvd3' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'gamification' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'psgdpr' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_mbo' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'pspaylater' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'amazonpay' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_checkout' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'roja45quotationspro' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'lpsgmybusiness' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'blockwishlist' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'onlinechat' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'mailchimppro' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data)))))), 'displayBackOfficeHeader' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'displayBackOfficeHeader', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php:1985', 'modules' => array('ps_faviconnotificationbo' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'welcome' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'gamification' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'emarketing' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'prestatilldrive' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'alma' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_accounts' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'dpdfrance' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'chronopost' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'sendcloud' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_facebook' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'seoexpert' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'roja45quotationspro' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'psxmarketingwithgoogle' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'amazonpay' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'cronjobs' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data)))))), 'displayDashboardTop' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'displayDashboardTop', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/config/smarty.config.inc.php:167', 'modules' => array('ps_mbo' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_accounts' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data)))))), 'displayBackOfficeFooter' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'displayBackOfficeFooter', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/config/smarty.config.inc.php:167', 'modules' => array('pspaylater' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'amazonpay' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))))), array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'displayBackOfficeFooter', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/config/smarty.config.inc.php:167', 'modules' => array('pspaylater' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'amazonpay' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data)))))), 'displayAdminNavBarBeforeEnd' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'displayAdminNavBarBeforeEnd', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/config/smarty.config.inc.php:167', 'modules' => array('welcome' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data)))))), 'displayAdminAfterHeader' => array(array('args' => object(Data), 'name' => 'displayAdminAfterHeader', 'location' => '/home/aztechb/www/config/smarty.config.inc.php:167', 'modules' => array('welcome' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'gamification' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))), 'ps_checkout' => array('callback' => array('args' => object(Data))))))), true)in var/cache/dev/twig/5c/5c799a7c75089cb0f02aac0bc65684892d2372bf0d614aca0ea083feb58fcdca.php (line 212) __TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9->block_panel(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('head' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_6c799880f46ee3b22af3b44cfe87738a9c5a798d74d7d67b66ca94a03c479e76), 'block_head'), 'body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 214) Template->displayBlock('panel', array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('head' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_6c799880f46ee3b22af3b44cfe87738a9c5a798d74d7d67b66ca94a03c479e76), 'block_head'), 'body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in var/cache/dev/twig/50/508fdfc55e9ffa540a5abfa11c098ba78e3edadfb568f8400c474f0543517740.php (line 201) __TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305->block_body(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('head' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_6c799880f46ee3b22af3b44cfe87738a9c5a798d74d7d67b66ca94a03c479e76), 'block_head'), 'body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 214) Template->displayBlock('body', array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('head' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_6c799880f46ee3b22af3b44cfe87738a9c5a798d74d7d67b66ca94a03c479e76), 'block_head'), 'body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in var/cache/dev/twig/d3/d3bbc11b5e0996c98b165a4ecbf15c30dddfa645cf01ad9f8ff13d58b90b26a8.php (line 58) __TwigTemplate_6c799880f46ee3b22af3b44cfe87738a9c5a798d74d7d67b66ca94a03c479e76->doDisplay(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('head' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_6c799880f46ee3b22af3b44cfe87738a9c5a798d74d7d67b66ca94a03c479e76), 'block_head'), 'body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 453) Template->displayWithErrorHandling(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('head' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_6c799880f46ee3b22af3b44cfe87738a9c5a798d74d7d67b66ca94a03c479e76), 'block_head'), 'body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 420) Template->display(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in var/cache/dev/twig/50/508fdfc55e9ffa540a5abfa11c098ba78e3edadfb568f8400c474f0543517740.php (line 43) __TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305->doDisplay(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 453) Template->displayWithErrorHandling(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('body' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_body'), 'summary' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_ad45dd991da98aa14338b7687959523e604d0f45dbe111c5f7510e7136688305), 'block_summary'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel'), 'toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 420) Template->display(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel')))in var/cache/dev/twig/5c/5c799a7c75089cb0f02aac0bc65684892d2372bf0d614aca0ea083feb58fcdca.php (line 46) __TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9->doDisplay(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_', 'helper' => object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9)), array('toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 453) Template->displayWithErrorHandling(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2, 'theme' => object(Theme), 'default_currency' => object(Currency), 'default_currency_symbol' => '€', 'root_url' => '/', 'js_translatable' => array(), 'app' => object(AppVariable), 'webpack_server' => false, 'multistore_field_prefix' => 'multistore_'), array('toolbar' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_toolbar'), 'menu' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_menu'), 'panel' => array(object(__TwigTemplate_b3616c59f4a00a1793b565ee7713a5b8495502a7e0291ab4ecb24656bdbaa7f9), 'block_panel')))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 420) Template->display(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Template.php (line 432) Template->render(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2), array())in vendor/twig/twig/src/TemplateWrapper.php (line 47) TemplateWrapper->render(array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2))in vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php (line 384) Environment->render('@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', array('token' => '3b3b53', 'profile' => object(Profile), 'collector' => object(HookDataCollector), 'panel' => 'ps.hooks_collector', 'page' => 'home', 'request' => object(Request), 'templates' => array('request' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/request.html.twig', 'time' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/time.html.twig', 'memory' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/memory.html.twig', 'validator' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/validator.html.twig', 'ajax' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/ajax.html.twig', 'form' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/form.html.twig', 'exception' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/exception.html.twig', 'logger' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/logger.html.twig', 'events' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/events.html.twig', 'router' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/router.html.twig', 'cache' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/cache.html.twig', 'translation' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/translation.html.twig', 'security' => '@Security/Collector/security.html.twig', 'twig' => '@WebProfiler/Collector/twig.html.twig', 'db' => '@Doctrine/Collector/db.html.twig', 'swiftmailer' => '@Swiftmailer/Collector/swiftmailer.html.twig', 'dump' => '@Debug/Profiler/dump.html.twig', 'ps.hooks_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/hooks_collector.html.twig', 'ps.commands_and_queries_collector' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/commands_and_queries.html.twig', 'guzzle' => 'CsaGuzzleBundle:Collector:guzzle.html.twig', 'config' => '@PrestaShop/Admin/WebProfiler/config.html.twig'), 'is_ajax' => false, 'profiler_markup_version' => 2))in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/WebProfilerBundle/Controller/ProfilerController.php (line 123) ProfilerController->panelAction(object(Request), '3b3b53')in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php (line 151) HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), 1)in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/HttpKernel.php (line 68) HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Kernel.php (line 200) Kernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in admin1070/index.php (line 82)
  21. I like how you left Prestashop community, it's a better decision for everyone, because after 8 years there is no single user that can answer simple questions about this damn framework.
  22. Hola a todos! Hace unos días me web dejó de funcionar. Montada en 1.6.1.19, la versión PhP dejó de ser soportada por el hosting (me habían avisado que llegaría el día) y dejó de funcionar... Ya había tratado de actualizar en automático a 1.7 pero nunca resultó. Tengo el respaldo del sitio completo y la pregunta es ¿Cuál será la mejor forma de llevar la web a un 1.7? ¿Comenzar de 0? ¿Que se puede rescatar desde el respaldo para hacer más liviana la tarea? Les agradezco de antemano la ayuda, toda la información posible será útil, ya que no soy un experto (si no creo que ya lo hubiese solucionado) y necesito vender para comer 🤣. Saludos!
  23. What's the fix for this please? PS 8.1 Thanks
  1. Load more activity